Firstly, for us, it’s been a bumper year and despite the ongoing pandemic. We’ve broken last year’s record year and set a new yearly record for visitors to the website. This can’t be done without you, our readers, so from both of us, thank you.
2021 brings us the opportunity to better 2020, with more focus on creating the best content we can. We are aiming to get back into YouTube, and to continue making the best website articles, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram content we can.
Despite the current situation, it’s been a bumper year, and we can’t thank the people, and brands, who we have worked with this year. Hopefully, we can continue in 2021 and have another bumper year. Cheers!
Here’s a rundown of the big 2020 news!
2020 has posed a challenge for the motorcycle industry as a whole, with dealerships temporarily closing, and much the same for hospitality areas for motorcyclists. Racing has been behind closed doors, which has forced fans to begrudgingly watch from a distance. We both hope that in 2021 this starts to return to normal, and we can get back to enjoying motorcycling.
Figures from the MCIA shows that the numbers of bikers and people taking up biking have increased. Incentives like Bennetts Ride Free campaign has offered 90 free CBT places, which is great for new prospective riders. The entry for this scheme ends on 31st January 2021, so get applying!
Despite the struggles, as a motorcyclist and person who writes about motorcycles, 2020 has been an interesting year. Manufacturers of bikes, accessories and gear have been releasing new products left, right and centre.
2021 brings new bikes
We can’t wait to get our hands on some of the new models being released, the likes of the Ducati V4 Multistrada, the new Triumph Tiger 850 sport, the Trident, BMW’s new S1000R and the new Kawasaki Ninja ZX10RR.
2021’s new gear also seems highly promising, with the new Arai Quantic helmet, RST’s new Podium Airbag suit, to name only a few.
Once again, thank you for the support in 2020, see you in 2021!
- Aprilia releases new RSV4 and Tuono V4In the past 6 months, we have been spoilt rotten by Aprilia. Firstly we get the brand new RS660, which bodes a great new spec and price for a middleweight sportbike, proving that smaller cc sports bikes are not dead. By all accounts, sales of the new RS660 have been sublime with orders flooding in.… Read More »Aprilia releases new RSV4 and Tuono V4
- The ultimate Ducati collection for sale?It’s common to see individual rare bikes popping up for sale. We saw a Desmo for sale just before Christmas on the Ultimate Christmas gift guide, but it is uncommon to see a full collection for sale. Listed up on eBay has been a collection of four Ducati bikes including a Desmo, 1299 Superleggera, and… Read More »The ultimate Ducati collection for sale?
- New for 2021: Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and RoamerBuilding on the successful V85TT, Moto Guzzi has announced new V9 models: Roamer and Bobber. The Moto Guzzi V9 features a brand new 850cc engine making 65 horsepower and 72Nm of torque. The new bike features an evolved chassis which Moto Guzzi says ‘increase the pleasure and excitement of riding’. Guzzi’s range might be small… Read More »New for 2021: Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Roamer
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 tyres -New for 2021!Selling five million of anything is good going, if it were an album it would be multi-platinum and widely celebrated. Why so different for tyres? Pirelli sees in 2021 with the news that the Diablo Rosso series has sold over 5 million since introduction to market in 2008. The new for 2021 Diablo Rosso 4… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 tyres -New for 2021!
- Aprilia debuts the new Tuono 660With Aprilia releasing the new RS660 last year, and the Moto GP squad riding it around the Misano circuit, Journalists raved about the new baby RSV4. With Aprilia developing the new 660 powerplant, it was only expected that a new baby 660 Tuono was on the cards too. The popular Tuono has been a staple… Read More »Aprilia debuts the new Tuono 660