Firstly, for us, it’s been a bumper year and despite the ongoing pandemic. We’ve broken last year’s record year and set a new yearly record for visitors to the website. This can’t be done without you, our readers, so from both of us, thank you.
2021 brings us the opportunity to better 2020, with more focus on creating the best content we can. We are aiming to get back into YouTube, and to continue making the best website articles, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram content we can.
Despite the current situation, it’s been a bumper year, and we can’t thank the people, and brands, who we have worked with this year. Hopefully, we can continue in 2021 and have another bumper year. Cheers!
Here’s a rundown of the big 2020 news!
2020 has posed a challenge for the motorcycle industry as a whole, with dealerships temporarily closing, and much the same for hospitality areas for motorcyclists. Racing has been behind closed doors, which has forced fans to begrudgingly watch from a distance. We both hope that in 2021 this starts to return to normal, and we can get back to enjoying motorcycling.
Figures from the MCIA shows that the numbers of bikers and people taking up biking have increased. Incentives like Bennetts Ride Free campaign has offered 90 free CBT places, which is great for new prospective riders. The entry for this scheme ends on 31st January 2021, so get applying!
Despite the struggles, as a motorcyclist and person who writes about motorcycles, 2020 has been an interesting year. Manufacturers of bikes, accessories and gear have been releasing new products left, right and centre.
2021 brings new bikes
We can’t wait to get our hands on some of the new models being released, the likes of the Ducati V4 Multistrada, the new Triumph Tiger 850 sport, the Trident, BMW’s new S1000R and the new Kawasaki Ninja ZX10RR.
2021’s new gear also seems highly promising, with the new Arai Quantic helmet, RST’s new Podium Airbag suit, to name only a few.
Once again, thank you for the support in 2020, see you in 2021!
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 reviewAs hot as Hell, Pirelli’s tagline for the brand new Diablo Rosso 4 is new for 2021 tyre. I haven’t been to Hell yet, but I’ve been to Greece, and that was pretty hot. It’s an interesting tagline that fits the naming of Pirelli’s products, The Angel and Diablo ranges. As you can guess, the… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 review
- Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!It’s probably no surprise to hear the news that Triumph are working and developing a new ‘Comprehensive’ range of competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Focusing on making competition MX and Enduro machinery brings a full Triumph race program aiming at taking the crown in the top tiers of championship racing. Triumph’s Bobber Black review! Commitment… Read More »Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!
- New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!We have been asking KTM for years now to make a road-going sportsbike. You know take the wealth of experience and knowledge gained from the MotoGP project and make something road legal (and orange) to slay the likes of the Ducati V4S, the Yamaha R1 and the Suzuki GSXR. Well, today KTM released a brand… Read More »New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!
- Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycleDigging through the archives has provided some footage captured for the Pagent of Power, of Allen’s V10 Dodge Viper powered motorcycle. Effectively his take on the Dodge Tomahawk, except road legal and frequently ridden. The Dodge Viper V10 engine produces 500bhp, with Allen declaring a want for a 250mph top speed. Everybody knows Allen as… Read More »Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycle
- Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from NortonA group of 13 students from WMG, University of Warwick, and leading academics, engineers, and researchers have developed a new cutting-edge electric motorcycle. The Frontier has been developed, and the latest version runs a modified Norton frame and a first of its kind immersion-cooled battery pack. Is an airbag leather suit worth it? Aiming to… Read More »Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from Norton