Motorcycle insurance specialist BeMoto has announced the launch of the new BeLotto competition, to win a Ducati Panigale V4S complete with a full selection of other prizes totalling over £10,000, in this free to enter competition.
BeMoto insurance are relatively new, starting in 2015, but with over 50 years of experience in the financial services and insurance market, the company covers the whole of the UK, and prides itself on its core belief in treating bikers fairly. Even better they insure me riding the R1, and bettered every other quote out there for me personally.
The free to enter competition sees current customers who have insured their Motorcycle, track day van, Quad, Trike or buggy automatically entered with two tickets. Further tickets are available to customers who have a multi-bike policy, travel, GAP or live SORN policies.
Entry is not limited to BeMoto insurance customers, for those who wish to enter can fill in the entry form here. (However, I’d rather you didn’t click the link and enter so I stand a better chance of winning).
The main prize of a Ducati V4S (which you can read my thoughts on here, but honestly it’s just ace) is worth £25,000. Its Moto GP derived engine and electronics package is one of the best and most savage on the road, all squeezed into a cracking chassis, which does cook your ass a little bit, but other than that it really is faultless. Did we say this competition, for the massive prize bundle, was free to enter?!
Not only is the bike included, but a Shoei X-Spirit 3 helmet will protect the riders head, a Helite Turtle 2, a pair of Knox Handroids and Ultimate custom earplugs, to protect the rider, £1200’s worth of R&G styling or protection bits to kit the bike, a guardsman barrier from Image4Security to protect the owner’s garage, an Innovv dashcam to record idiots, and up to £1000 insurance cost with BeMoto Insurance, to name the highlights! The list is seriously huge and is getting bigger every week!
Entries close on the 18th April 2022 with the winner being announced on the BeMoto Facebook page afterwards!
- Ben’s training log week 1.Weekly Stats: Rides: 2 Time trial (12km long) Negative Split and Zone 2 recovery (8km)Runs: 2 (Couch to 5k week 2, run 1 and week 1 run 3)Other activities: Indoor Bouldering & Rock Climbing I’m not the fastest out there,… Read More »Ben’s training log week 1.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to do a… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!