All of the racing news from around the globe, updated as soon as we get it, from MotoGP to BSB or Moto America!
- Moto GP seats filled as Raul Fernandez moves to Tech 3 racingMoving up from the Red Bull KTM Ajo Moto 2 team to the Tech3 KTM Moto GP team is Moto2 rookie Raul Fernandez joining fellow Moto GP rookie to be Remy Gardner. The KTM GP academy is proving successful in bringing fresh talent through Moto3 and Moto 2 and into the Moto GP projects. I’m… Read More »Moto GP seats filled as Raul Fernandez moves to Tech 3 racing
- Valentino Rossi RetiresToday, the motorsport world was finally privy to an announcement that has been a long time coming, yet which none of us wished to hear. Valentino Rossi will be hanging up his MotoGP leathers at the end of the year. What can be left to say about a career that has spanned a 26 year… Read More »Valentino Rossi Retires
- Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!It’s probably no surprise to hear the news that Triumph are working and developing a new ‘Comprehensive’ range of competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Focusing on making competition MX and Enduro machinery brings a full Triumph race program aiming at taking the crown in the top tiers of championship racing. Triumph’s Bobber Black review! Commitment… Read More »Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!
- Qualifying Confusion in the SachsenringThe legendary Sachsenring has been the site of Marc Marquez’s ultimate domination, as this is where he has a decade long record of taking pole position and the race win across the three different world stage classes. However, with his latest struggles as he makes his comeback from the devastating injury he received in Jerez… Read More »Qualifying Confusion in the Sachsenring
- Pramac Racing Retain Jorge Martin and Johann Zarco for 2022Silly season in MotoGP continues. Pramac Racing have announced that they will be retaining both of their riders for the upcoming 2022 season. This announcement precludes the return of Jorge Martin, who has missed the last 4 rounds due to multiple injuries sustained in Free Practise during the Portuguese GP. However, before his accident, he… Read More »Pramac Racing Retain Jorge Martin and Johann Zarco for 2022
- Remy Gardner is MotoGP boundRemy Gardner, the current championship leader in the Moto2 category, has signed a deal with KTM’s Tech3 Racing Team to move into the moto MotoGP class for 2022. The move up to the premier class has been threatening for the young Australian for some time now, as he was able to start consistently taking pole… Read More »Remy Gardner is MotoGP bound
- Brad Binder to continue with KTMBrno race winner, Brad Binder, will be continuing with the Austrian manufacturer KTM until 2024 – making their alliance a decade long affair. Binder has been with KTM for every notable moment of his motorcycling career. From progressing through KTM‘s GP Academy structure, then onto the RedBull Rookies Cup and then Moto3, where he became… Read More »Brad Binder to continue with KTM
- The issue with heavily televised replays of crashesA mixed Mugello weekend for all It’s race day in Mugello, and so far, we have seen the continued impressive form of Pedro Acosta, the rookie who leads the Moto3 championship. The prominence of Raul Fernandez, another impressive rookie who is very much part of the Moto2 championship fight. Lastly, the sensational 5th round of… Read More »The issue with heavily televised replays of crashes
- Jack of all trades, Master of one! Jack Miller signs again for DucatiAfter a torrid start to life in Factory Ducati red, Jack Miller has made the last two GP’s count, taking his first dry weather win in Jerez and following it up with a stunning display of skill and bravery in MotoGP’s first flag-to-flag race since 2017 in Le Mans. With his 2021 season finally starting… Read More »Jack of all trades, Master of one! Jack Miller signs again for Ducati
- Spills, Thrills and a Battle of the Wills: Recapping the French GPI have *just about* recovered from Sunday’s race now, and honestly there’s so much to cover, it feels impossible to give a fully comprehensive overview. That said, I’m going to give it a try. Sunday saw the first Flag-to-Flag race in MotoGP since 2017; meaning that over half of the grid had never experienced such… Read More »Spills, Thrills and a Battle of the Wills: Recapping the French GP
- C’est La Vie: A Wet and Wild Weekend so far at the French GPThe Circuit of Le Mans is possibly the most famous arena in motorsports due to its legendary 24-hour races. However, it has always been a contentious circuit, with its rapid changeability of the weather in the Sarthe region of France. Home hero’s Fabio Quartararo and Johann Zarco will both be desperate to take a victory… Read More »C’est La Vie: A Wet and Wild Weekend so far at the French GP
- Viva Miller: The Story of Sunday’s Spanish GPBy now the dust has settled and the sun has set on one of the most iconic tracks MotoGP ever go to – Circuito de Jerez – and oh wow, did it produce yet another stunner of a race. The MotoGP race looked decidedly set to give Fabio Quartararo his first hat trick of wins… Read More »Viva Miller: The Story of Sunday’s Spanish GP
- Will Valentino Rossi retire in 2021?It sounded like a match made in heaven. One of the greatest and most popular riders in Moto GP history, paired with an underdog team, ruffled the big guns’ feathers in 2020. Adding factory Yamaha machinery, with one of his VR46 academy prodigy in Franco Morbidelli as his teammate. The stuff of dreams for a… Read More »Will Valentino Rossi retire in 2021?
- What is arm pump and how can it be cured?We hear more and more about Moto GP riders suffering the dreaded arm pump, but what actually is it? Arm pump is clinically described as Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome (CECS) in the forearm. Big words, good job arm pump is smaller. Swelling of the muscles inside the forearm during or after exercise, restricting blood flow.… Read More »What is arm pump and how can it be cured?
- Crashes, clashes and qualifying dash’s: Saturday at the Jerez GPJerez de la Frontera has produced some of the most scintillating racing in MotoGP’s history. Many famous last lap battles have been fought at the Angel Nieto circuit: Doohan vs Crivillè, Rossi vs Gibernau, Marquez vs Lorenzo, to name a few. More recently, it was the sight of Fabio Quartararo’s first-ever race victory in the… Read More »Crashes, clashes and qualifying dash’s: Saturday at the Jerez GP
Facebook Comments Box