Us bikers are a weird lot, but we’re all human. On this page, there’s various tips and tricks we’ve come across, or used.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Loop quiet and Loop experience Earplugs ReviewSince getting our hands on the Loop Quiet and Experience earplugs back in November, we have put a large amount of miles in on the bikes. We thought we would rundown how the past few months have gone… Read More »Loop quiet and Loop experience Earplugs Review
- How to keep cool on the bike when it’s hotWe have all seen it on hot days, the people riding round in T-shirts, shorts and flip flops. Personally, it’s not for me. I value my skin and having had various slides down the tarmac, I’ve worked out… Read More »How to keep cool on the bike when it’s hot
- What is arm pump and how can it be cured?We hear more and more about Moto GP riders suffering the dreaded arm pump, but what actually is it? Arm pump is clinically described as Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome (CECS) in the forearm. Big words, good job arm… Read More »What is arm pump and how can it be cured?
- Lockdown ends: Are you ready to ride?No, this isn’t a Hollywood blockbuster film title, but we are hoping it will be just as popular. With national lockdown 3.0 restrictions ending soon, and a possible return to the tiered system, hopefully. Now time to get… Read More »Lockdown ends: Are you ready to ride?
- DocBike charity looks to bikers to complete a survey on road signage!DocBike is a UK charity which looks to place highly trained doctors or critical care paramedics on highly manoeuvrable and fully equipped motorcycles, aiming to the skills and equipment needed on the scene of an accident as quickly… Read More »DocBike charity looks to bikers to complete a survey on road signage!
- Is riding a bike good for your health?Riding a motorcycle is a good mental health booster! Every biker knows riding a bike is better than driving, but is riding a motorbike healthy? In a car, the commute seems mundane and forgetful. The biker faces a… Read More »Is riding a bike good for your health?
- How do I get rid of a blocked earA blocked ear can be so annoying! Common after a shower but also you can get them from wearing plugs for a prolonged time. Motorcyclists commonly wear earplugs to prevent damage to the ear from the loud wind… Read More »How do I get rid of a blocked ear
- Auritech Biker Earplug reviewI have never been a fan of using earplugs; I’d say I only wear them about 30% of the time. I could never find any with a balance of comfort, effectiveness and practicality. Having them fall out every… Read More »Auritech Biker Earplug review