DocBike is a UK charity which looks to place highly trained doctors or critical care paramedics on highly manoeuvrable and fully equipped motorcycles, aiming to the skills and equipment needed on the scene of an accident as quickly as possible. This initiative is spreading across the UK with more and more counties making progress into getting DocBikes and riders ready. The charity is concerned however with the rise of fatalities and serious injuries to motorcyclists in spring and summer months, possibly due to more bikers riding, and a lack of skills due to less use over winter. For 2021 DocBike are concerned numbers will be even higher due to the lockdown months the UK has seen.
Many charities and authorities install signs like the ‘Think Bike!’ signs making other road users aware of motorcycles, but this also gives us motorcyclists a warning that often we are ignored and make ourselves visible. For 2021 DocBike has been given the opportunity to put together sign designs that using evidence, research and expertise. DocBike have designed the signs but are looking for feedback on the designs using this survey. This survey is designed for all road users, not just motorcyclists to establish a greater picture, and to get the best message across, to all road users.
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 reviewAs hot as Hell, Pirelli’s tagline for the brand new Diablo Rosso 4 is new for 2021 tyre. I haven’t been to Hell yet, but I’ve been to Greece, and that was pretty hot. It’s an interesting tagline that fits the naming of Pirelli’s products, The Angel and Diablo ranges. As you can guess, the… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 review
- Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!It’s probably no surprise to hear the news that Triumph are working and developing a new ‘Comprehensive’ range of competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Focusing on making competition MX and Enduro machinery brings a full Triumph race program aiming at taking the crown in the top tiers of championship racing. Triumph’s Bobber Black review! Commitment… Read More »Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!
- New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!We have been asking KTM for years now to make a road-going sportsbike. You know take the wealth of experience and knowledge gained from the MotoGP project and make something road legal (and orange) to slay the likes of the Ducati V4S, the Yamaha R1 and the Suzuki GSXR. Well, today KTM released a brand… Read More »New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!
- Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycleDigging through the archives has provided some footage captured for the Pagent of Power, of Allen’s V10 Dodge Viper powered motorcycle. Effectively his take on the Dodge Tomahawk, except road legal and frequently ridden. The Dodge Viper V10 engine produces 500bhp, with Allen declaring a want for a 250mph top speed. Everybody knows Allen as… Read More »Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycle
- Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from NortonA group of 13 students from WMG, University of Warwick, and leading academics, engineers, and researchers have developed a new cutting-edge electric motorcycle. The Frontier has been developed, and the latest version runs a modified Norton frame and a first of its kind immersion-cooled battery pack. Is an airbag leather suit worth it? Aiming to… Read More »Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from Norton