If there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours to the best local attractions, eating the best local food, and of course, mega sights too.
The first tour saw Gary and John take over a dozen Twitter users on what got quickly dubbed, the Whiskey tour, for a four-day ride around the Scottish highlands. Of course, this cemented the idea, proved its reality and made mega biking tours.
The idea was a simple one. Arrange to meet like-minded riders from social media and take them on a tour of some of the best riding roads Scotland has to offer. It was a roaring success with great company, non-stop laughs, and stunning roads. We made new friends for life so the decision to set up QMR was an easy oneGary Dale – Queensferry Moto Routes
With tours ranging from a couple of days to a completely custom trip for any duration you desire, QMR can cater for what you wish. With all the planning taken care of, so you literally just have to turn up and ride. No worrying about sorting routes, accommodation or food, Gaz and John will sort all of that for you.
Check out the website www.queensferrymotoroutes.co.uk/ for the latest information and a list of tours and prices available.
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!
- Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?Over the past few years, with the CV-19 pandemic and spiralling costs, firms want to get the most reward from R&D costs; at first, I thought it was to keep things simple, but it also… Read More »Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?
- BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!Motorcycle insurance specialist BeMoto has announced the launch of the new BeLotto competition, to win a Ducati Panigale V4S complete with a full selection of other prizes totalling over £10,000, in this free to enter… Read More »BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!