Are you one of the lucky 500 who managed to bag a KTM Superduke RR pre-order? Probably not, but the ultra-limited edition Superduke RR comes as the new, flagship model hooligan bike for the street. KTM opened up the online portal for pre-orders, for the first come first served style registration, and also offered the upgraded track-only full Akrapovic exhaust as an option. The Austrian firm says a surprising number have ticked the option box.
Using the 1290 Superduke R as a base, but with KTM’s engineers making the Superduke even more, track-focused, up to 90% boasting top of the range WP suspension components, carbon bodywork and subframe and a track orientated electronics package. With more power and less weight, and a colour scheme based on the prototype racer shown in the Superduke teaser video.
Fans who missed out on orders will be disappointed, but an online reserve list has been set up, for the £21,500 machine. Once again the reserve list will work on a first come first served basis, so get your orders in ASAP if you want one!
- What is the best motorcycle camera?Motorcycle cameras can be split up into two types: fixed to the bike or fixed to the rider. Both of these systems carry pros and cons. Systems fixed to the bike can normally be hardwired into the bikes power supply,… Read More »What is the best motorcycle camera?
- Viva Miller: The Story of Sunday’s Spanish GPBy now the dust has settled and the sun has set on one of the most iconic tracks MotoGP ever go to – Circuito de Jerez – and oh wow, did it produce yet another stunner of a race. The… Read More »Viva Miller: The Story of Sunday’s Spanish GP
- Will Valentino Rossi retire in 2021?It sounded like a match made in heaven. One of the greatest and most popular riders in Moto GP history, paired with an underdog team, ruffled the big guns’ feathers in 2020. Adding factory Yamaha machinery, with one of his… Read More »Will Valentino Rossi retire in 2021?
- What is arm pump and how can it be cured?We hear more and more about Moto GP riders suffering the dreaded arm pump, but what actually is it? Arm pump is clinically described as Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome (CECS) in the forearm. Big words, good job arm pump is… Read More »What is arm pump and how can it be cured?
- Crashes, clashes and qualifying dash’s: Saturday at the Jerez GPJerez de la Frontera has produced some of the most scintillating racing in MotoGP’s history. Many famous last lap battles have been fought at the Angel Nieto circuit: Doohan vs Crivillè, Rossi vs Gibernau, Marquez vs Lorenzo, to name a… Read More »Crashes, clashes and qualifying dash’s: Saturday at the Jerez GP