Top-quality race and track day prepared bikes come and frequently go on well-known auction sites. There can be a huge range of machinery from full-on ex-works machinery to well-prepared track day toys any day. Occasionally something special comes up, which is none other than the World Superbike royalties Kawasaki ZX10R training bike.
Based on the 2016 ZX10R, the bike has had a full track day preparation with a brand new engine rebuild, with a race loom and ECU. The exhaust side comes from Akrapovic with a full system including headers and link pipe. The cooling system features the Kawasaki it regulator and catch tank, Taleo radiator and Samco hoses through. GB Racing provides protective engine covers.
There is full Showa superstock race kit suspension and adjustable parts from Provec Racing on the chassis side, including handlebars and rear sets. K-Tech tuned steering damper, and J.Juan brake lines help with stability and stopping.
It comes with spare plastics (or fibreglasses, if that works), two sets of wheels, and the standard parts which came with the bike when originally supplied. In addition to the bike, the winning bidder will meet Jonathan Rea himself and the KRT crew, VIP passes with Kawasaki for a WSBK round of your choice, JR gear, and a chat with JR about the bike. The current price stands at 32K euro’s or £27,810.69, and you can bid/view the bike on the link below!
- Ben’s training log week 1.Weekly Stats: Rides: 2 Time trial (12km long) Negative Split and Zone 2 recovery (8km)Runs: 2 (Couch to 5k week 2, run 1 and week 1 run 3)Other activities: Indoor Bouldering & Rock Climbing I’m not the fastest out there, and I know it, but… Read More »Ben’s training log week 1.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to do a Triathlon, but it’s not something… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues lie with the state of… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre than the Diablo Rosso 4,… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!