Top-quality race and track day prepared bikes come and frequently go on well-known auction sites. There can be a huge range of machinery from full-on ex-works machinery to well-prepared track day toys any day. Occasionally something special comes up, which is none other than the World Superbike royalties Kawasaki ZX10R training bike.
Based on the 2016 ZX10R, the bike has had a full track day preparation with a brand new engine rebuild, with a race loom and ECU. The exhaust side comes from Akrapovic with a full system including headers and link pipe. The cooling system features the Kawasaki it regulator and catch tank, Taleo radiator and Samco hoses through. GB Racing provides protective engine covers.
There is full Showa superstock race kit suspension and adjustable parts from Provec Racing on the chassis side, including handlebars and rear sets. K-Tech tuned steering damper, and J.Juan brake lines help with stability and stopping.
It comes with spare plastics (or fibreglasses, if that works), two sets of wheels, and the standard parts which came with the bike when originally supplied. In addition to the bike, the winning bidder will meet Jonathan Rea himself and the KRT crew, VIP passes with Kawasaki for a WSBK round of your choice, JR gear, and a chat with JR about the bike. The current price stands at 32K euro’s or £27,810.69, and you can bid/view the bike on the link below!
- How much does a Euro trackday really cost?Motorcycling isn’t a cheap hobby, regardless of what aspect you do. From riding on the road to track days, Motocross, trials, or even just watching, it takes a lot of hard-earned to get started. With the rapidly worsening road conditions, decreasing speed limits, dashcam heroes… Read More »How much does a Euro trackday really cost?
- WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!It’s infrequent yet refreshing these days to find somebody straying from the norm and doing different, going off at tangents to everybody else, with a similar target in mind, radically thinking outside the box, for a new way to hit the same target. Ironically, I… Read More »WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!
- Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!Since teaser images were released a few weeks ago, we knew Triumph was working on something sportier, with most hoping for a fully-faired Superbike slayer from the British firm. The teaser images showed a new sportier-looking front end and seat cowl but strategically hid the… Read More »Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!
- Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’The Covid-19 pandemic has hit the hospitality industry hard, with many restaurants, pubs and other biker meeting places and food outlets being forced to close. Triumph has decided to launch their own version of ‘Eat Out to Help Out’, dubbed ‘ Ride Out to Help… Read More »Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’
- What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?Dubbed the biggest change to petrol forecourts since 4star was dropped back in 2000, the new E10 (10% ethanol) petrol grade could have a huge impact to all motorists. We all use petrol (bar electric bikers), and with petrol making up most fuel types (electric… Read More »What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?