Top-quality race and track day prepared bikes come and frequently go on well-known auction sites. There can be a huge range of machinery from full-on ex-works machinery to well-prepared track day toys any day. Occasionally something special comes up, which is none other than the World Superbike royalties Kawasaki ZX10R training bike.
Based on the 2016 ZX10R, the bike has had a full track day preparation with a brand new engine rebuild, with a race loom and ECU. The exhaust side comes from Akrapovic with a full system including headers and link pipe. The cooling system features the Kawasaki it regulator and catch tank, Taleo radiator and Samco hoses through. GB Racing provides protective engine covers.
There is full Showa superstock race kit suspension and adjustable parts from Provec Racing on the chassis side, including handlebars and rear sets. K-Tech tuned steering damper, and J.Juan brake lines help with stability and stopping.
It comes with spare plastics (or fibreglasses, if that works), two sets of wheels, and the standard parts which came with the bike when originally supplied. In addition to the bike, the winning bidder will meet Jonathan Rea himself and the KRT crew, VIP passes with Kawasaki for a WSBK round of your choice, JR gear, and a chat with JR about the bike. The current price stands at 32K euro’s or £27,810.69, and you can bid/view the bike on the link below!
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 reviewAs hot as Hell, Pirelli’s tagline for the brand new Diablo Rosso 4 is new for 2021 tyre. I haven’t been to Hell yet, but I’ve been to Greece, and that was pretty hot. It’s an interesting tagline that fits the naming of Pirelli’s products,… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 review
- Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!It’s probably no surprise to hear the news that Triumph are working and developing a new ‘Comprehensive’ range of competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Focusing on making competition MX and Enduro machinery brings a full Triumph race program aiming at taking the crown in the… Read More »Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!
- New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!We have been asking KTM for years now to make a road-going sportsbike. You know take the wealth of experience and knowledge gained from the MotoGP project and make something road legal (and orange) to slay the likes of the Ducati V4S, the Yamaha R1… Read More »New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!
- Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycleDigging through the archives has provided some footage captured for the Pagent of Power, of Allen’s V10 Dodge Viper powered motorcycle. Effectively his take on the Dodge Tomahawk, except road legal and frequently ridden. The Dodge Viper V10 engine produces 500bhp, with Allen declaring a… Read More »Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycle
- Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from NortonA group of 13 students from WMG, University of Warwick, and leading academics, engineers, and researchers have developed a new cutting-edge electric motorcycle. The Frontier has been developed, and the latest version runs a modified Norton frame and a first of its kind immersion-cooled battery… Read More »Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from Norton