California superbike school UK has announced a deal with Kawasaki UK to supply Team Green bikes for both coaches and hire bikes. The California Superbike school is the longest-running and most successful riding school both globally, and in the UK. Since its launch in 1980, 130,00 riders have graduated including some household racing names.
The new partnership brings a fleet of Kawasaki bikes from the Ninja 650 to the brand new ZX10R all available to hire for the day. With school days at tracks across the UK including Brands Hatch, Donington Park and Cadwell Park through June, July and August.
“We are immensely proud to be working with Kawasaki UK, it is a real privilege to work with an equally driven and committed team of professionals. Our coaches are thrilled with the news that they will be operating on a Kawasaki platform to demonstrate our world-famous riding technology. We literally cannot wait for our valued customers to see and experience the stunning green machines at their fullest potential!”Gary Adshead, Chief Riding Coach California Superbike School UK:
Staff are all expert riders and follow a set syllabus set by founder Keith Code, which has evolved since the 1980s. Keith, a former motorcycle racer has taught world champions, to United States Marines, putting his course through plenty of practice. With everything from steering and braking drills, teaching countersteering and body position. The school WILL help any road or race rider and shave seconds off the latter.
The course revolves around a stepped level system from 1 to 4 improving your skills on each step. With 1-2-1 tuition from the coaches who have all taken the course themselves before becoming coaches!
Kawasaki was extremely pleased to add California Superbike School to their experience days to customers adding to the off-road partners.
“When it comes to trackday tuition, the California Superbike School really is the pinnacle, so it is fantastic to be able to partner with them for 2021. Their passion and knowledge is second to none, and our Ninja 650, Z900 and Ninja ZX-10R machines are perfect to help riders of all experience levels enhance their track skills.Ross Burridge, Head of Marketing & Racing Department at Kawasaki UK:
Hopefully, 2021 gets back to some normality for everybody and we can all enjoy getting some track tuition from the very best at the California Superbike School. Hopefully stay tuned, for a review of the school in the future!
Wednesday 16th/Thursday 17th June
Wednesday 4th/Thursday 5th August
Tuesday 27th July
Monday 12th/Tuesday 13th July
Tuesday 31st August/Wednesday 1st Sept
- WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!It’s infrequent yet refreshing these days to find somebody straying from the norm and doing different, going off at tangents to everybody else, with a similar target in mind, radically thinking outside the box, for a new way to hit the same target. Ironically, I… Read More »WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!
- Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!Since teaser images were released a few weeks ago, we knew Triumph was working on something sportier, with most hoping for a fully-faired Superbike slayer from the British firm. The teaser images showed a new sportier-looking front end and seat cowl but strategically hid the… Read More »Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!
- Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’The Covid-19 pandemic has hit the hospitality industry hard, with many restaurants, pubs and other biker meeting places and food outlets being forced to close. Triumph has decided to launch their own version of ‘Eat Out to Help Out’, dubbed ‘ Ride Out to Help… Read More »Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’
- What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?Dubbed the biggest change to petrol forecourts since 4star was dropped back in 2000, the new E10 (10% ethanol) petrol grade could have a huge impact to all motorists. We all use petrol (bar electric bikers), and with petrol making up most fuel types (electric… Read More »What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?
- The KTM motocross experienceIt’s nine in the morning on a grey day in August. My Sat Nav is sending me down the most obscure back roads in West Sussex, for some reason known only to Google maps. Turning into a light industrial estate in Small Dole, we weave… Read More »The KTM motocross experience