California superbike school UK has announced a deal with Kawasaki UK to supply Team Green bikes for both coaches and hire bikes. The California Superbike school is the longest-running and most successful riding school both globally, and in the UK. Since its launch in 1980, 130,00 riders have graduated including some household racing names.
The new partnership brings a fleet of Kawasaki bikes from the Ninja 650 to the brand new ZX10R all available to hire for the day. With school days at tracks across the UK including Brands Hatch, Donington Park and Cadwell Park through June, July and August.
“We are immensely proud to be working with Kawasaki UK, it is a real privilege to work with an equally driven and committed team of professionals. Our coaches are thrilled with the news that they will be operating on a Kawasaki platform to demonstrate our world-famous riding technology. We literally cannot wait for our valued customers to see and experience the stunning green machines at their fullest potential!”Gary Adshead, Chief Riding Coach California Superbike School UK:
Staff are all expert riders and follow a set syllabus set by founder Keith Code, which has evolved since the 1980s. Keith, a former motorcycle racer has taught world champions, to United States Marines, putting his course through plenty of practice. With everything from steering and braking drills, teaching countersteering and body position. The school WILL help any road or race rider and shave seconds off the latter.
The course revolves around a stepped level system from 1 to 4 improving your skills on each step. With 1-2-1 tuition from the coaches who have all taken the course themselves before becoming coaches!
Kawasaki was extremely pleased to add California Superbike School to their experience days to customers adding to the off-road partners.
“When it comes to trackday tuition, the California Superbike School really is the pinnacle, so it is fantastic to be able to partner with them for 2021. Their passion and knowledge is second to none, and our Ninja 650, Z900 and Ninja ZX-10R machines are perfect to help riders of all experience levels enhance their track skills.Ross Burridge, Head of Marketing & Racing Department at Kawasaki UK:
Hopefully, 2021 gets back to some normality for everybody and we can all enjoy getting some track tuition from the very best at the California Superbike School. Hopefully stay tuned, for a review of the school in the future!
Wednesday 16th/Thursday 17th June
Wednesday 4th/Thursday 5th August
Tuesday 27th July
Monday 12th/Tuesday 13th July
Tuesday 31st August/Wednesday 1st Sept
- What is a paddock stand?Paddock stands are essential for the home mechanic or the track day junkie and race teams. Front and rear stands are the simplest way to get both wheels off the floor. Making wheel changes, fitting or removing tyre warmers, or other maintenance tasks easier. What… Read More »What is a paddock stand?
- Win a day with California Superbike School UKWant to win a day with the great people at California Superbike School UK learning how to ride a bike properly on track? Of course, you do, who wouldn’t, and it really couldn’t be simpler! All you have to do is comment on social media,… Read More »Win a day with California Superbike School UK
- How to keep cool on the bike when it’s hotWe have all seen it on hot days, the people riding round in T-shirts, shorts and flip flops. Personally, it’s not for me. I value my skin and having had various slides down the tarmac, I’ve worked out that tarmac and skin don’t mix. Hopefully,… Read More »How to keep cool on the bike when it’s hot
- Pramac Racing Retain Jorge Martin and Johann Zarco for 2022Silly season in MotoGP continues. Pramac Racing have announced that they will be retaining both of their riders for the upcoming 2022 season. This announcement precludes the return of Jorge Martin, who has missed the last 4 rounds due to multiple injuries sustained in Free… Read More »Pramac Racing Retain Jorge Martin and Johann Zarco for 2022
- Remy Gardner is MotoGP boundRemy Gardner, the current championship leader in the Moto2 category, has signed a deal with KTM’s Tech3 Racing Team to move into the moto MotoGP class for 2022. The move up to the premier class has been threatening for the young Australian for some time… Read More »Remy Gardner is MotoGP bound