California superbike school UK has announced a deal with Kawasaki UK to supply Team Green bikes for both coaches and hire bikes. The California Superbike school is the longest-running and most successful riding school both globally, and in the UK. Since its launch in 1980, 130,00 riders have graduated including some household racing names.
The new partnership brings a fleet of Kawasaki bikes from the Ninja 650 to the brand new ZX10R all available to hire for the day. With school days at tracks across the UK including Brands Hatch, Donington Park and Cadwell Park through June, July and August.
“We are immensely proud to be working with Kawasaki UK, it is a real privilege to work with an equally driven and committed team of professionals. Our coaches are thrilled with the news that they will be operating on a Kawasaki platform to demonstrate our world-famous riding technology. We literally cannot wait for our valued customers to see and experience the stunning green machines at their fullest potential!”Gary Adshead, Chief Riding Coach California Superbike School UK:
Staff are all expert riders and follow a set syllabus set by founder Keith Code, which has evolved since the 1980s. Keith, a former motorcycle racer has taught world champions, to United States Marines, putting his course through plenty of practice. With everything from steering and braking drills, teaching countersteering and body position. The school WILL help any road or race rider and shave seconds off the latter.
The course revolves around a stepped level system from 1 to 4 improving your skills on each step. With 1-2-1 tuition from the coaches who have all taken the course themselves before becoming coaches!
Kawasaki was extremely pleased to add California Superbike School to their experience days to customers adding to the off-road partners.
“When it comes to trackday tuition, the California Superbike School really is the pinnacle, so it is fantastic to be able to partner with them for 2021. Their passion and knowledge is second to none, and our Ninja 650, Z900 and Ninja ZX-10R machines are perfect to help riders of all experience levels enhance their track skills.Ross Burridge, Head of Marketing & Racing Department at Kawasaki UK:
Hopefully, 2021 gets back to some normality for everybody and we can all enjoy getting some track tuition from the very best at the California Superbike School. Hopefully stay tuned, for a review of the school in the future!
Wednesday 16th/Thursday 17th June
Wednesday 4th/Thursday 5th August
Tuesday 27th July
Monday 12th/Tuesday 13th July
Tuesday 31st August/Wednesday 1st Sept
- British Superbike Champion Tarran Mackenzie breaks ankle in a training accidentThe 2021 British Superbike champion Tarran Mackenzie has had a rough start to 2022 and his title defence, after falling from his R1 at the Cartagena Circuit, Spain, on Tuesday last week. Suffering a fracture at the base of the right Tibia and a dislocated… Read More »British Superbike Champion Tarran Mackenzie breaks ankle in a training accident
- National Highways revises best practices for road design with motorcyclists in mindThe motorcycle working group, set up by Highways England in 2015 has put together creative input to the National Highways to make the UK road network safer for motorcyclists. This group provides specialist info and briefings to the needs of motorcyclists. Ducati V4S review National… Read More »National Highways revises best practices for road design with motorcyclists in mind
- North Wales’ A542 Horseshoe pass gets 40mph limit change!The firm biker favourite meeting location, with a decent cafe, huge slabs of cake, and of course a naturally great ride up there has now had a 40mph speed limit change approved. Local councillors are said to be “Delighted” at the move after approval from… Read More »North Wales’ A542 Horseshoe pass gets 40mph limit change!
- Unveiling: Gresini RacingThe iconic Gresini name is coming back to MotoGP as a full-fledged satellite team outfit, after years of sponsoring the Aprilia brand. Of course, Gresini have an impressive pedigree as a standalone satellite team, most notably in their involvement with Honda, where they achieved podiums… Read More »Unveiling: Gresini Racing
- No Limits trackdays brings in back protector ruleLast year, UK track day provider No limits and circuit operator MSV brought in the mandatory brake lever guard rule for all track day participants, and rightly so. For 2022, No limits trackdays and MSV are also making back protectors mandatory. From 1st March 2022,… Read More »No Limits trackdays brings in back protector rule