California superbike school UK has announced a deal with Kawasaki UK to supply Team Green bikes for both coaches and hire bikes. The California Superbike school is the longest-running and most successful riding school both globally, and in the UK. Since its launch in 1980, 130,00 riders have graduated including some household racing names.
The new partnership brings a fleet of Kawasaki bikes from the Ninja 650 to the brand new ZX10R all available to hire for the day. With school days at tracks across the UK including Brands Hatch, Donington Park and Cadwell Park through June, July and August.
“We are immensely proud to be working with Kawasaki UK, it is a real privilege to work with an equally driven and committed team of professionals. Our coaches are thrilled with the news that they will be operating on a Kawasaki platform to demonstrate our world-famous riding technology. We literally cannot wait for our valued customers to see and experience the stunning green machines at their fullest potential!”Gary Adshead, Chief Riding Coach California Superbike School UK:
Staff are all expert riders and follow a set syllabus set by founder Keith Code, which has evolved since the 1980s. Keith, a former motorcycle racer has taught world champions, to United States Marines, putting his course through plenty of practice. With everything from steering and braking drills, teaching countersteering and body position. The school WILL help any road or race rider and shave seconds off the latter.
The course revolves around a stepped level system from 1 to 4 improving your skills on each step. With 1-2-1 tuition from the coaches who have all taken the course themselves before becoming coaches!
Kawasaki was extremely pleased to add California Superbike School to their experience days to customers adding to the off-road partners.
“When it comes to trackday tuition, the California Superbike School really is the pinnacle, so it is fantastic to be able to partner with them for 2021. Their passion and knowledge is second to none, and our Ninja 650, Z900 and Ninja ZX-10R machines are perfect to help riders of all experience levels enhance their track skills.Ross Burridge, Head of Marketing & Racing Department at Kawasaki UK:
Hopefully, 2021 gets back to some normality for everybody and we can all enjoy getting some track tuition from the very best at the California Superbike School. Hopefully stay tuned, for a review of the school in the future!
Wednesday 16th/Thursday 17th June
Wednesday 4th/Thursday 5th August
Tuesday 27th July
Monday 12th/Tuesday 13th July
Tuesday 31st August/Wednesday 1st Sept
- Ben’s training log week 1.Weekly Stats: Rides: 2 Time trial (12km long) Negative Split and Zone 2 recovery (8km)Runs: 2 (Couch to 5k week 2, run 1 and week 1 run 3)Other activities: Indoor Bouldering & Rock Climbing I’m not the fastest out there, and I know it, but… Read More »Ben’s training log week 1.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to do a Triathlon, but it’s not something… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues lie with the state of… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre than the Diablo Rosso 4,… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!