Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Ducati has taken the 2021 model releases online in a series of weekly ‘Appointments’. Every Wednesday starting on November 4th, Ducati will show us the new line up.
Recent years has seen Ducati launch new bikes and revisions every year. These new bikes total large numbers, and we know that there are at least three new Ducati models for 2021.
The already ‘released’ Multistrada V4 is coming, as the new Granturismo engine has been talked about previously, and Ducati themselves have highly publicised the bikes new radar-guided cruise control.
Ducati has remained relatively quiet on new releases!
Other than this info, Ducati has released very little on any other new models. We would expect to see an update to the V4R, as it is two years since its release, and Ducati will want to maximise its advantage for the WSBK series.
Gossip also suggests a new water-cooled Monster, with a wealth of updates but the biggest is swapping the iconic trellis frame, in favour of a more modern aluminium box frame.
There has also been talk of a new Diavel updating it to meet Euro5 standards, and also talk of a limited edition Lamborghini version. Of course, both Ducati and Lamborghini are VAG owned so some mutual back-scratching could be on the cards.
Ducati also never turn down an opportunity to show off, so expect some fireworks from the Ducati Corse side, and also an update to the Scrambler side of the brand. The exciting DesertX shown as a concept at last years Milan EICMA show will no doubt feature.
With 5 episodes starting November 4th through to December 2nd, over all of Ducati’s social media pages we don’t have long to wait to find out!
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours to the best local attractions, eating the best local food,… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues lie with the state of the tarmac and it seems to be getting worse every… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre than the Diablo Rosso 4, using Bi-Compound construction on both front and rear tyres, with… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!
- Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?Over the past few years, with the CV-19 pandemic and spiralling costs, firms want to get the most reward from R&D costs; at first, I thought it was to keep things simple, but it also makes excellent business sense. This process is not new, it’s been going on for decades, but it’s now even more… Read More »Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?
- BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!Motorcycle insurance specialist BeMoto has announced the launch of the new BeLotto competition, to win a Ducati Panigale V4S complete with a full selection of other prizes totalling over £10,000, in this free to enter competition. BeMoto insurance are relatively new, starting in 2015, but with over 50 years of experience in the financial services… Read More »BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!