Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Ducati has taken the 2021 model releases online in a series of weekly ‘Appointments’. Every Wednesday starting on November 4th, Ducati will show us the new line up.
Recent years has seen Ducati launch new bikes and revisions every year. These new bikes total large numbers, and we know that there are at least three new Ducati models for 2021.
The already ‘released’ Multistrada V4 is coming, as the new Granturismo engine has been talked about previously, and Ducati themselves have highly publicised the bikes new radar-guided cruise control.
Ducati has remained relatively quiet on new releases!
Other than this info, Ducati has released very little on any other new models. We would expect to see an update to the V4R, as it is two years since its release, and Ducati will want to maximise its advantage for the WSBK series.
Gossip also suggests a new water-cooled Monster, with a wealth of updates but the biggest is swapping the iconic trellis frame, in favour of a more modern aluminium box frame.
There has also been talk of a new Diavel updating it to meet Euro5 standards, and also talk of a limited edition Lamborghini version. Of course, both Ducati and Lamborghini are VAG owned so some mutual back-scratching could be on the cards.
Ducati also never turn down an opportunity to show off, so expect some fireworks from the Ducati Corse side, and also an update to the Scrambler side of the brand. The exciting DesertX shown as a concept at last years Milan EICMA show will no doubt feature.
With 5 episodes starting November 4th through to December 2nd, over all of Ducati’s social media pages we don’t have long to wait to find out!
- Ben’s training log week 1.Weekly Stats: Rides: 2 Time trial (12km long) Negative Split and Zone 2 recovery (8km)Runs: 2 (Couch to 5k week 2, run 1 and week 1 run 3)Other activities: Indoor Bouldering & Rock Climbing I’m not the fastest out there, and I know it, but there’s time. That’s the best bit. Being a scientist, I’m… Read More »Ben’s training log week 1.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to do a Triathlon, but it’s not something you just go and do, so entering a Duathlon gave… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours to the best local attractions, eating the best local food,… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues lie with the state of the tarmac and it seems to be getting worse every… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre than the Diablo Rosso 4, using Bi-Compound construction on both front and rear tyres, with… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!