Ducati has launched a new program called ‘Ducati Unica’, allowing customers, to customise their Ducati directly with the designers at Centro Stile Ducati making completely bespoke Ducati or Scrambler models.
With the skilled hands of the designers at Centro Stile, Ducati customers can specify unique paint jobs, liveries with a vast array of special colours, finishes, materials and of course Ducati Performance accessories. Included with getting a one of a kind, personal Ducati is also a certificate of authenticity from Ducati, and an invitation to visit the designer in house, at Centro Stile Ducati, for that personal touch.
Identify yourself even more!
“Design is a distinctive element of our creations. For some time we have been working on the launch of a project that would give Ducatisti the possibility of identifying themselves even more with their own bike, making it a direct expression of each person’s individual style.”Andrea Ferraresi – Ducati design director
This programme however is limited. Due to the obvious level of uniqueness to each project, Ducati is limiting the number of requests each year with only a handful of slots, and Ducati claims that ‘only those considered to be in line with the values of the brand’ will be accepted. Basically, no tackiness or anything considered bad taste, you’ve got to have serious money, a tidy Ducati collection already and of course patience for the waiting list. I’m sure being famous might help too.
Make a limited edition bike, even more limited…
Being the first of the major bike manufacturers to offer this completely unique customisation service which will genuinely make one of one unit, it proves Ducati’s intention to not just be another brand. Limited number production runs will continue with the likes of the Superleggera, and naturally more special editions like the Foggy and the Bayliss models, but surely this is the ultimate, almost matching some of the customisations offered by car manufacturers within the VAG group like Bentley’s Muliner division, and Lamborghini’s Ad Personam Studio.
While we’re not completely sure what models will be available for the Unica program, one unit of the V4 Superleggera has been completed, number 500 of 500, painted blue to match the owners Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. Other models seen include the V4 Streetfighter, and Scrambler models, however, I’m sure if your budget stretches far enough Ducati will make what you desire!
- Ben’s training log week 1.Weekly Stats: Rides: 2 Time trial (12km long) Negative Split and Zone 2 recovery (8km)Runs: 2 (Couch to 5k week 2, run 1 and week 1 run 3)Other activities: Indoor Bouldering & Rock Climbing I’m not the fastest out there,… Read More »Ben’s training log week 1.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to do a… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!