To celebrate the release of the band new RiMS Racing game I’ve been given three codes to download the game for free off steam! All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter (below) and give us a follow on our social media platforms for bonus entries!
If you didn’t already know RiMS racing is the latest motorcycle racing game to be released, on the 19th August 2021. I say game, but it is more of a simulation experience, and after we played the first Beta versions, it really is very simulator heavy. The difficulty can be turned down to make it more arcade friendly. The graphics and soundtrack are super realistic and feature the latest tyres from Pirelli, bikes from a wide range of manufacturers and modifications from big-name brands, part suppliers. A wide range of real tracks features from Fuji, Silverstone, Zolder and Laguna Seca, to name a few.
There’s online racing, and a career mode to choose from, in what could be one of THE best motorcycle racing games made so far, hopefully in a few weeks we will have a full review of the PC version for you to feast your eyes on!
The game is available on all platforms, PC, PS4 and PS5, Xbox one and Xbox Series X, but we only have steam keys to giveaway!
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours to the best local attractions, eating the best local food,… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues lie with the state of the tarmac and it seems to be getting worse every… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre than the Diablo Rosso 4, using Bi-Compound construction on both front and rear tyres, with… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!
- Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?Over the past few years, with the CV-19 pandemic and spiralling costs, firms want to get the most reward from R&D costs; at first, I thought it was to keep things simple, but it also makes excellent business sense. This process is not new, it’s been going on for decades, but it’s now even more… Read More »Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?
- BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!Motorcycle insurance specialist BeMoto has announced the launch of the new BeLotto competition, to win a Ducati Panigale V4S complete with a full selection of other prizes totalling over £10,000, in this free to enter competition. BeMoto insurance are relatively new, starting in 2015, but with over 50 years of experience in the financial services… Read More »BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!