To celebrate the release of the band new RiMS Racing game I’ve been given three codes to download the game for free off steam! All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter (below) and give us a follow on our social media platforms for bonus entries!
If you didn’t already know RiMS racing is the latest motorcycle racing game to be released, on the 19th August 2021. I say game, but it is more of a simulation experience, and after we played the first Beta versions, it really is very simulator heavy. The difficulty can be turned down to make it more arcade friendly. The graphics and soundtrack are super realistic and feature the latest tyres from Pirelli, bikes from a wide range of manufacturers and modifications from big-name brands, part suppliers. A wide range of real tracks features from Fuji, Silverstone, Zolder and Laguna Seca, to name a few.
There’s online racing, and a career mode to choose from, in what could be one of THE best motorcycle racing games made so far, hopefully in a few weeks we will have a full review of the PC version for you to feast your eyes on!
The game is available on all platforms, PC, PS4 and PS5, Xbox one and Xbox Series X, but we only have steam keys to giveaway!
- British Superbike Champion Tarran Mackenzie breaks ankle in a training accidentThe 2021 British Superbike champion Tarran Mackenzie has had a rough start to 2022 and his title defence, after falling from his R1 at the Cartagena Circuit, Spain, on Tuesday last week. Suffering a fracture at the base of the right Tibia and a dislocated left shoulder, Tarran underwent surgery on Wednesday, by renowned Dr… Read More »British Superbike Champion Tarran Mackenzie breaks ankle in a training accident
- National Highways revises best practices for road design with motorcyclists in mindThe motorcycle working group, set up by Highways England in 2015 has put together creative input to the National Highways to make the UK road network safer for motorcyclists. This group provides specialist info and briefings to the needs of motorcyclists. Ducati V4S review National Highways published the ‘Guide to Designing for Motorcyclists’ document, sowing… Read More »National Highways revises best practices for road design with motorcyclists in mind
- North Wales’ A542 Horseshoe pass gets 40mph limit change!The firm biker favourite meeting location, with a decent cafe, huge slabs of cake, and of course a naturally great ride up there has now had a 40mph speed limit change approved. Local councillors are said to be “Delighted” at the move after approval from Denbighshire County Council. The famously twisty yet spectacular views from… Read More »North Wales’ A542 Horseshoe pass gets 40mph limit change!
- Unveiling: Gresini RacingThe iconic Gresini name is coming back to MotoGP as a full-fledged satellite team outfit, after years of sponsoring the Aprilia brand. Of course, Gresini have an impressive pedigree as a standalone satellite team, most notably in their involvement with Honda, where they achieved podiums with Sete Gibernau, Marco Melandri and Toni Elias. However, their… Read More »Unveiling: Gresini Racing
- No Limits trackdays brings in back protector ruleLast year, UK track day provider No limits and circuit operator MSV brought in the mandatory brake lever guard rule for all track day participants, and rightly so. For 2022, No limits trackdays and MSV are also making back protectors mandatory. From 1st March 2022, all riders on an MSV or No limits track day… Read More »No Limits trackdays brings in back protector rule