To celebrate the release of the band new RiMS Racing game I’ve been given three codes to download the game for free off steam! All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter (below) and give us a follow on our social media platforms for bonus entries!
If you didn’t already know RiMS racing is the latest motorcycle racing game to be released, on the 19th August 2021. I say game, but it is more of a simulation experience, and after we played the first Beta versions, it really is very simulator heavy. The difficulty can be turned down to make it more arcade friendly. The graphics and soundtrack are super realistic and feature the latest tyres from Pirelli, bikes from a wide range of manufacturers and modifications from big-name brands, part suppliers. A wide range of real tracks features from Fuji, Silverstone, Zolder and Laguna Seca, to name a few.
There’s online racing, and a career mode to choose from, in what could be one of THE best motorcycle racing games made so far, hopefully in a few weeks we will have a full review of the PC version for you to feast your eyes on!
The game is available on all platforms, PC, PS4 and PS5, Xbox one and Xbox Series X, but we only have steam keys to giveaway!
- WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!It’s infrequent yet refreshing these days to find somebody straying from the norm and doing different, going off at tangents to everybody else, with a similar target in mind, radically thinking outside the box, for a new way to hit the same target. Ironically, I found one such example at MotoGP 2021 Silverstone with the… Read More »WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!
- Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!Since teaser images were released a few weeks ago, we knew Triumph was working on something sportier, with most hoping for a fully-faired Superbike slayer from the British firm. The teaser images showed a new sportier-looking front end and seat cowl but strategically hid the sides and fairings, getting sportsbike fans rather hot under the… Read More »Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!
- Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’The Covid-19 pandemic has hit the hospitality industry hard, with many restaurants, pubs and other biker meeting places and food outlets being forced to close. Triumph has decided to launch their own version of ‘Eat Out to Help Out’, dubbed ‘ Ride Out to Help Out’, original. The campaign encourages bikers to get out and… Read More »Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’
- What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?Dubbed the biggest change to petrol forecourts since 4star was dropped back in 2000, the new E10 (10% ethanol) petrol grade could have a huge impact to all motorists. We all use petrol (bar electric bikers), and with petrol making up most fuel types (electric and cake powered after running out of petrol), all of… Read More »What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?
- The KTM motocross experienceIt’s nine in the morning on a grey day in August. My Sat Nav is sending me down the most obscure back roads in West Sussex, for some reason known only to Google maps. Turning into a light industrial estate in Small Dole, we weave past garages, car sales forecourts and single-storey lock-ups, wondering where… Read More »The KTM motocross experience