Uk premium fastener manufacturer ProBolt is celebrating the British Moto GP round a Silverstone by offering a massive discount range on Aluminium and Titanium fasteners with 15% off orders over £50, 20% off orders over £75 and a massive 25% off orders over £100. This offer is valid throughout the British GP weekend (27th-30th August) using code BritishGP21. This offer does exclude stainless steel fixings though.
One lucky shopper from the weekend’s event, will also win a MarcVDS merch bundle, signed by homeboy Sam Lowes! Use the probolt bike selector tool to pick the parts for your bike, and why not see if you can spot my bike on the website too!
Please remember that Aluminum fasteners are only suitable for cosmetic or none structural purposes. Please don’t be that person securing rear sets with aluminium!
- Ben’s training log week 1.Weekly Stats: Rides: 2 Time trial (12km long) Negative Split and Zone 2 recovery (8km)Runs: 2 (Couch to 5k week 2, run 1 and week 1 run 3)Other activities: Indoor Bouldering & Rock Climbing I’m not the fastest out there,… Read More »Ben’s training log week 1.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to do a… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!