Uk premium fastener manufacturer ProBolt is celebrating the British Moto GP round a Silverstone by offering a massive discount range on Aluminium and Titanium fasteners with 15% off orders over £50, 20% off orders over £75 and a massive 25% off orders over £100. This offer is valid throughout the British GP weekend (27th-30th August) using code BritishGP21. This offer does exclude stainless steel fixings though.
One lucky shopper from the weekend’s event, will also win a MarcVDS merch bundle, signed by homeboy Sam Lowes! Use the probolt bike selector tool to pick the parts for your bike, and why not see if you can spot my bike on the website too!
Please remember that Aluminum fasteners are only suitable for cosmetic or none structural purposes. Please don’t be that person securing rear sets with aluminium!
- WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!It’s infrequent yet refreshing these days to find somebody straying from the norm and doing different, going off at tangents to everybody else, with a similar target in mind, radically thinking outside the box, for a new way to hit… Read More »WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!
- Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!Since teaser images were released a few weeks ago, we knew Triumph was working on something sportier, with most hoping for a fully-faired Superbike slayer from the British firm. The teaser images showed a new sportier-looking front end and seat… Read More »Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!
- Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’The Covid-19 pandemic has hit the hospitality industry hard, with many restaurants, pubs and other biker meeting places and food outlets being forced to close. Triumph has decided to launch their own version of ‘Eat Out to Help Out’, dubbed… Read More »Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’
- What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?Dubbed the biggest change to petrol forecourts since 4star was dropped back in 2000, the new E10 (10% ethanol) petrol grade could have a huge impact to all motorists. We all use petrol (bar electric bikers), and with petrol making… Read More »What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?
- The KTM motocross experienceIt’s nine in the morning on a grey day in August. My Sat Nav is sending me down the most obscure back roads in West Sussex, for some reason known only to Google maps. Turning into a light industrial estate… Read More »The KTM motocross experience