Uk premium fastener manufacturer ProBolt is celebrating the British Moto GP round a Silverstone by offering a massive discount range on Aluminium and Titanium fasteners with 15% off orders over £50, 20% off orders over £75 and a massive 25% off orders over £100. This offer is valid throughout the British GP weekend (27th-30th August) using code BritishGP21. This offer does exclude stainless steel fixings though.
One lucky shopper from the weekend’s event, will also win a MarcVDS merch bundle, signed by homeboy Sam Lowes! Use the probolt bike selector tool to pick the parts for your bike, and why not see if you can spot my bike on the website too!
Please remember that Aluminum fasteners are only suitable for cosmetic or none structural purposes. Please don’t be that person securing rear sets with aluminium!
- British Superbike Champion Tarran Mackenzie breaks ankle in a training accidentThe 2021 British Superbike champion Tarran Mackenzie has had a rough start to 2022 and his title defence, after falling from his R1 at the Cartagena Circuit, Spain, on Tuesday last week. Suffering a fracture at the base of the… Read More »British Superbike Champion Tarran Mackenzie breaks ankle in a training accident
- National Highways revises best practices for road design with motorcyclists in mindThe motorcycle working group, set up by Highways England in 2015 has put together creative input to the National Highways to make the UK road network safer for motorcyclists. This group provides specialist info and briefings to the needs of… Read More »National Highways revises best practices for road design with motorcyclists in mind
- North Wales’ A542 Horseshoe pass gets 40mph limit change!The firm biker favourite meeting location, with a decent cafe, huge slabs of cake, and of course a naturally great ride up there has now had a 40mph speed limit change approved. Local councillors are said to be “Delighted” at… Read More »North Wales’ A542 Horseshoe pass gets 40mph limit change!
- Unveiling: Gresini RacingThe iconic Gresini name is coming back to MotoGP as a full-fledged satellite team outfit, after years of sponsoring the Aprilia brand. Of course, Gresini have an impressive pedigree as a standalone satellite team, most notably in their involvement with… Read More »Unveiling: Gresini Racing
- No Limits trackdays brings in back protector ruleLast year, UK track day provider No limits and circuit operator MSV brought in the mandatory brake lever guard rule for all track day participants, and rightly so. For 2022, No limits trackdays and MSV are also making back protectors… Read More »No Limits trackdays brings in back protector rule