If you know about the Isle of Man TT, you’ll know that replica trophies are seriously hard to come by. Normally never sold, due to the very personal nature of its collection, ones that do come for sale demand a large price tag.
When one comes for sale it is usually big news and commands a premium. So imagine when a big name stars TT replica comes up for sale. That happened when a Mike ‘The bike’ Hailwood fastest lap replica from his famous 1978 comeback Ducati ride went up for sale on a well-known auction site.
Real collectors will only know the true value of such items, and to some, this item will be priceless. The seller is also selling a Carl Fogarty 1989 trophy, and a pair of Legend Tony Rutter’s Kershaw race leathers.
- Zero SR F 2019 reviewZero Motorcycles, the Californian two-wheeled version of Tesla, but without… Read More »Zero SR F 2019 review
- Yamaha yard built XR9 Carbona by BottpowerYamaha has well and truly knocked the ball out of… Read More »Yamaha yard built XR9 Carbona by Bottpower
- Yamaha R1 big bang reviewLiving with a Yamaha R1 for a year is great fun!
- Yamaha MT09 SP LaunchedFor the third time in a week Yamaha announced an… Read More »Yamaha MT09 SP Launched
- Yamaha launches new MT07 for 2021Last week Yamaha released the updated MT09, and this week… Read More »Yamaha launches new MT07 for 2021
- Yamaha 2021 Moto GP presentation: Consistently inconsistent?The Monster Energy Factory Yamaha team have launched their 2021… Read More »Yamaha 2021 Moto GP presentation: Consistently inconsistent?