If you know about the Isle of Man TT, you’ll know that replica trophies are seriously hard to come by. Normally never sold, due to the very personal nature of its collection, ones that do come for sale demand a large price tag.
When one comes for sale it is usually big news and commands a premium. So imagine when a big name stars TT replica comes up for sale. That happened when a Mike ‘The bike’ Hailwood fastest lap replica from his famous 1978 comeback Ducati ride went up for sale on a well-known auction site.
Real collectors will only know the true value of such items, and to some, this item will be priceless. The seller is also selling a Carl Fogarty 1989 trophy, and a pair of Legend Tony Rutter’s Kershaw race leathers.
- Zero SR/F reviewZero Motorcycles, the Californian motorbike equivilent of Tesla, but without… Read More »Zero SR/F review
- Yamaha yard built XR9 Carbona by BottpowerYamaha has well and truly knocked the ball out of… Read More »Yamaha yard built XR9 Carbona by Bottpower
- Yamaha teases brand new MT10It’s no news that Yamaha’s flagship Hypernaked The MT10 is… Read More »Yamaha teases brand new MT10
- Yamaha R1 owner? TAG Racing has a parts firesale! Ultimate R1 dreambuild?I can’t be the only one that wonders what goodies… Read More »Yamaha R1 owner? TAG Racing has a parts firesale! Ultimate R1 dreambuild?
- Yamaha R1 big bang reviewLiving with a Yamaha R1 for a year is great fun!
- Yamaha MT09 SP LaunchedFor the third time in a week Yamaha announced an… Read More »Yamaha MT09 SP Launched