World leader in global helmet communications Sena has announced two additional units into the product range for 2021. Both new additions see the entry-level 3S get a makeover with the Sena 3S Plus Boom and Sena 3S Plus universal models.
The two new units have been updated to Bluetooth 4.1, which delivers High Definition intercoms, voice prompts, smart pairing and a larger range all of which works through the Sena app.
The names are pretty self-explanatory with the 3S Plus Boom having a boom microphone with controls on the boom itself, ideal for open face helmets. The 3S Plus Universal has a separate controller which attaches to the shell of the helmet, suitable for any helmet, much like a conventional Sena system.
Sena 3S gives HD sound
Both new models operate with a two-button method where each button can control multiple functions. Talking range has been raised to 400m (Quarter of a mile) and an inbuilt Advanced Noise Control actively filters bad noise, like wind and engine noise for increased sound clarity. Both headsets support smartphone connectivity which allows the user to take phone calls, use voice prompts and turn buy turn sat navigation through the users phone. Music can also be streamed from the phone through this system.
The Sena app, allows easy pairing between units, and provides an easy way to change settings and configure your own device. Other units can be quickly paired through a QR code within the app.
The two new units are now available, find a dealer here. Prices for both are £99 which is quite the bargain for a Sena quality product!
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 reviewAs hot as Hell, Pirelli’s tagline for the brand new Diablo Rosso 4 is new for 2021 tyre. I haven’t been to Hell yet, but I’ve been to Greece, and that was pretty hot. It’s an interesting tagline that fits the naming of Pirelli’s products, The Angel and Diablo ranges. As you can guess, the… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 review
- Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!It’s probably no surprise to hear the news that Triumph are working and developing a new ‘Comprehensive’ range of competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Focusing on making competition MX and Enduro machinery brings a full Triumph race program aiming at taking the crown in the top tiers of championship racing. Triumph’s Bobber Black review! Commitment… Read More »Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!
- New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!We have been asking KTM for years now to make a road-going sportsbike. You know take the wealth of experience and knowledge gained from the MotoGP project and make something road legal (and orange) to slay the likes of the Ducati V4S, the Yamaha R1 and the Suzuki GSXR. Well, today KTM released a brand… Read More »New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!
- Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycleDigging through the archives has provided some footage captured for the Pagent of Power, of Allen’s V10 Dodge Viper powered motorcycle. Effectively his take on the Dodge Tomahawk, except road legal and frequently ridden. The Dodge Viper V10 engine produces 500bhp, with Allen declaring a want for a 250mph top speed. Everybody knows Allen as… Read More »Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycle
- Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from NortonA group of 13 students from WMG, University of Warwick, and leading academics, engineers, and researchers have developed a new cutting-edge electric motorcycle. The Frontier has been developed, and the latest version runs a modified Norton frame and a first of its kind immersion-cooled battery pack. Is an airbag leather suit worth it? Aiming to… Read More »Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from Norton