In what seems to be quite the frivolous task of reporting that the limited edition 890 Adventure R Rally has sold out. Gutted. Limited to 700 units worldwide, the 890 Adventure takes inspiration from the KTM 450 rally. It features the same WP Pro component’s found on the full-factory rally machine, and complete with a unique colour scheme and upgrades from the KTM power parts catalogue.
Despite being sold out and high demand, KTM has set up a reserve list, which is probably already full, but this will allow potential buyers to add their name, should any deals fall through.
Orders are expected to be completed in November. KTM also have the standard version of the 890 Adventure R, which is all updated over the outgoing 790. Click here for more info.
- Petronas Sepang Racing Team 2021 launchThe fairytale Moto GP team? MotoGP’s youngest team have enjoyed some incredible success in their first 2 years; from netting multiple front-row starts in qualifying, the youngest pole-sitter in MotoGP history, as well, twice achieving best independent team status. Last year the team took 6 race wins between both their riders. Factory Yamaha unveil their… Read More »Petronas Sepang Racing Team 2021 launch
- Manufacturers form removable battery consortiumYamaha, Honda, KTM and Piaggio group (Piaggio, Vespa, Gilera, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Derbi, and Scarabeo) have joined together to form a removable battery for light electric vehicles. Removable batteries for two-wheeled vehicles have often been touted to answer poor range and long charging times. Could a power bank of batteries all charged/charging help the current… Read More »Manufacturers form removable battery consortium
- Moto GP Pramac launch: New and Improved?Ducati’s satellite team, Pramac Racing, has produced some incredible talent in past years. Alex Barros, Andrea Iannone, Danilo Petrucci and the new Factory Ducati riders, Jack Miller and Francesco ‘Pecco’ Bagnaia. The Pramac team will be entering into their 20th year in the Moto GP and have unveiled a livery that is reminiscent of its… Read More »Moto GP Pramac launch: New and Improved?
- Harley Davidson Pan America – A new direction?Cast your mind back a few years, and it seemed like Harley Davidson was actually thinking of change. Two concepts were put forward; one dubbed the Pan America and the other The Bronx. One project went very cold; the other has come to fruition. Much like other brands, the new release wasn’t kept a secret… Read More »Harley Davidson Pan America – A new direction?
- Repsol Honda: What does the future hold?The Repsol Honda team have unveiled their 2021 Moto GP team. To the surprise of no one, it’s with the same livery and bike as they showcased last year – and indeed as it has been for the last 15. In fairness to them, why fix what isn’t broken? MotoGP’s most successful manufacturer certainly doesn’t… Read More »Repsol Honda: What does the future hold?