In what seems to be quite the frivolous task of reporting that the limited edition 890 Adventure R Rally has sold out. Gutted. Limited to 700 units worldwide, the 890 Adventure takes inspiration from the KTM 450 rally. It features the same WP Pro component’s found on the full-factory rally machine, and complete with a unique colour scheme and upgrades from the KTM power parts catalogue.
Despite being sold out and high demand, KTM has set up a reserve list, which is probably already full, but this will allow potential buyers to add their name, should any deals fall through.
Orders are expected to be completed in November. KTM also have the standard version of the 890 Adventure R, which is all updated over the outgoing 790. Click here for more info.
- 2021’s best bikesThe start of 2021 has been pretty pants. Crap weather, lockdowns, and poor supply of everything from clothing to bike parts has put a downer on the year. That being said, it has been a great start to 2021 for bike sales. The MCIA reports a massive hike in new bike registrations. I’ve decided to… Read More »2021’s best bikes
- Moto GP21 Game review: is it an improvement?We have been playing the Milestone series of Motogp games since its first iteration in 2013. After playing far too much of the previous entries and collecting all achievements for every Motogp game released from the Italian developer, it’s time to do it all again with Motogp 21. I’m sure you all fed up with… Read More »Moto GP21 Game review: is it an improvement?
- What is the best motorcycle camera?Motorcycle cameras can be split up into two types: fixed to the bike or fixed to the rider. Both of these systems carry pros and cons. Systems fixed to the bike can normally be hardwired into the bikes power supply, leaving no issue for battery life whilst in use. Still, these will only record while… Read More »What is the best motorcycle camera?
- Viva Miller: The Story of Sunday’s Spanish GPBy now the dust has settled and the sun has set on one of the most iconic tracks MotoGP ever go to – Circuito de Jerez – and oh wow, did it produce yet another stunner of a race. The MotoGP race looked decidedly set to give Fabio Quartararo his first hat trick of wins… Read More »Viva Miller: The Story of Sunday’s Spanish GP
- Will Valentino Rossi retire in 2021?It sounded like a match made in heaven. One of the greatest and most popular riders in Moto GP history, paired with an underdog team, ruffled the big guns’ feathers in 2020. Adding factory Yamaha machinery, with one of his VR46 academy prodigy in Franco Morbidelli as his teammate. The stuff of dreams for a… Read More »Will Valentino Rossi retire in 2021?