Remember the 2018 race of champions where Ducati pitted, 12 Ducati Corse riders and legends against each other at World Ducati Week at Misano? After the race, which Michele Pirro won ahead of Tito Rabat, the bikes were auctioned off, on eBay with prices varying from £35,500 and £55,500. Ducati legend Troy Bayliss’ machine eventually sold for £107,000.
Now, Jorge Lorenzo’s machine has come up for sale with an eye-watering £150,000 price tag. The bike features Jorge’s race number 99, in the factory Ducati Corse colour scheme, signed by the rider, with proof of authenticity from Ducati themselves.
The seller says the bike is in the exact condition as when it finished the race, including the same tyres. Including the specialist paint job the V4S comes with a unique VIN ending in 999, and the Akrapovic exhaust. Delivery is not included in the £150,000 price, you have to pick it up from the Czech Republic too!
- Aprilia releases new RSV4 and Tuono V4In the past 6 months, we have been spoilt rotten by Aprilia. Firstly we get the brand new RS660, which bodes a great new spec and price for a middleweight sportbike, proving that smaller cc sports bikes are not dead. By all accounts, sales of the new RS660 have been sublime with orders flooding in.… Read More »Aprilia releases new RSV4 and Tuono V4
- The ultimate Ducati collection for sale?It’s common to see individual rare bikes popping up for sale. We saw a Desmo for sale just before Christmas on the Ultimate Christmas gift guide, but it is uncommon to see a full collection for sale. Listed up on eBay has been a collection of four Ducati bikes including a Desmo, 1299 Superleggera, and… Read More »The ultimate Ducati collection for sale?
- New for 2021: Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and RoamerBuilding on the successful V85TT, Moto Guzzi has announced new V9 models: Roamer and Bobber. The Moto Guzzi V9 features a brand new 850cc engine making 65 horsepower and 72Nm of torque. The new bike features an evolved chassis which Moto Guzzi says ‘increase the pleasure and excitement of riding’. Guzzi’s range might be small… Read More »New for 2021: Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Roamer
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 tyres -New for 2021!Selling five million of anything is good going, if it were an album it would be multi-platinum and widely celebrated. Why so different for tyres? Pirelli sees in 2021 with the news that the Diablo Rosso series has sold over 5 million since introduction to market in 2008. The new for 2021 Diablo Rosso 4… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 tyres -New for 2021!
- Aprilia debuts the new Tuono 660With Aprilia releasing the new RS660 last year, and the Moto GP squad riding it around the Misano circuit, Journalists raved about the new baby RSV4. With Aprilia developing the new 660 powerplant, it was only expected that a new baby 660 Tuono was on the cards too. The popular Tuono has been a staple… Read More »Aprilia debuts the new Tuono 660