Remember the 2018 race of champions where Ducati pitted, 12 Ducati Corse riders and legends against each other at World Ducati Week at Misano? After the race, which Michele Pirro won ahead of Tito Rabat, the bikes were auctioned off, on eBay with prices varying from £35,500 and £55,500. Ducati legend Troy Bayliss’ machine eventually sold for £107,000.
Now, Jorge Lorenzo’s machine has come up for sale with an eye-watering £150,000 price tag. The bike features Jorge’s race number 99, in the factory Ducati Corse colour scheme, signed by the rider, with proof of authenticity from Ducati themselves.
The seller says the bike is in the exact condition as when it finished the race, including the same tyres. Including the specialist paint job the V4S comes with a unique VIN ending in 999, and the Akrapovic exhaust. Delivery is not included in the £150,000 price, you have to pick it up from the Czech Republic too!
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 reviewAs hot as Hell, Pirelli’s tagline for the brand new Diablo Rosso 4 is new for 2021 tyre. I haven’t been to Hell yet, but I’ve been to Greece, and that was pretty hot. It’s an interesting tagline that fits the naming of Pirelli’s products, The Angel and Diablo ranges. As you can guess, the… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 review
- Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!It’s probably no surprise to hear the news that Triumph are working and developing a new ‘Comprehensive’ range of competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Focusing on making competition MX and Enduro machinery brings a full Triumph race program aiming at taking the crown in the top tiers of championship racing. Triumph’s Bobber Black review! Commitment… Read More »Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!
- New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!We have been asking KTM for years now to make a road-going sportsbike. You know take the wealth of experience and knowledge gained from the MotoGP project and make something road legal (and orange) to slay the likes of the Ducati V4S, the Yamaha R1 and the Suzuki GSXR. Well, today KTM released a brand… Read More »New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!
- Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycleDigging through the archives has provided some footage captured for the Pagent of Power, of Allen’s V10 Dodge Viper powered motorcycle. Effectively his take on the Dodge Tomahawk, except road legal and frequently ridden. The Dodge Viper V10 engine produces 500bhp, with Allen declaring a want for a 250mph top speed. Everybody knows Allen as… Read More »Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycle
- Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from NortonA group of 13 students from WMG, University of Warwick, and leading academics, engineers, and researchers have developed a new cutting-edge electric motorcycle. The Frontier has been developed, and the latest version runs a modified Norton frame and a first of its kind immersion-cooled battery pack. Is an airbag leather suit worth it? Aiming to… Read More »Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from Norton