Remember the 2018 race of champions where Ducati pitted, 12 Ducati Corse riders and legends against each other at World Ducati Week at Misano? After the race, which Michele Pirro won ahead of Tito Rabat, the bikes were auctioned off, on eBay with prices varying from £35,500 and £55,500. Ducati legend Troy Bayliss’ machine eventually sold for £107,000.
Now, Jorge Lorenzo’s machine has come up for sale with an eye-watering £150,000 price tag. The bike features Jorge’s race number 99, in the factory Ducati Corse colour scheme, signed by the rider, with proof of authenticity from Ducati themselves.
The seller says the bike is in the exact condition as when it finished the race, including the same tyres. Including the specialist paint job the V4S comes with a unique VIN ending in 999, and the Akrapovic exhaust. Delivery is not included in the £150,000 price, you have to pick it up from the Czech Republic too!
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours to the best local attractions, eating the best local food,… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues lie with the state of the tarmac and it seems to be getting worse every… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre than the Diablo Rosso 4, using Bi-Compound construction on both front and rear tyres, with… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!
- Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?Over the past few years, with the CV-19 pandemic and spiralling costs, firms want to get the most reward from R&D costs; at first, I thought it was to keep things simple, but it also makes excellent business sense. This process is not new, it’s been going on for decades, but it’s now even more… Read More »Is Yamaha working on a new sportsbike for 2022?
- BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!Motorcycle insurance specialist BeMoto has announced the launch of the new BeLotto competition, to win a Ducati Panigale V4S complete with a full selection of other prizes totalling over £10,000, in this free to enter competition. BeMoto insurance are relatively new, starting in 2015, but with over 50 years of experience in the financial services… Read More »BeMoto Insurance giving away Panigale V4S!