With a week to go until the big day, (and not much stuff going on in the motorcycle world) we have put together the ultimate Santa list, for motorcyclists! It’s not to late yet!
MTT Y2K 420RR
Quite possibly one of my favourite bikes every made, manufacturer MTT strapped a helicopter jet engine to a shaft drive motorcycle and put it up for sale with a moneyback guarantee. The catch? If the bike won’t do 250mph you can have your money back, that’s fighting talk.
Only 5 420RR’s were built in 2018, powered by an Allison Rolls Royce 420hp jet engine, with an automatic two-speed gearbox, this model has Ohlins adjustable suspension, ISR brakes, carbon fibre wheels and fairings.
See the advert here
2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR
Ducati’s first MotoGP based V4 for the road, before the V4, if you get what I mean. Back in 2007, this was the most unreal machine you would ever see on the road, bar the RCV213V-S. At the time the 200hp had everybody looking in awe, but nowadays 200hp is the going rate for a superbike, but the ultra-exclusive Desmo still captures hearts and is a dream bike for some. This one owner bike, with only 4000 miles (WHY?! Show it off!) is for sale with Ducati Glasgow. See the advert here
Gresini Moto 2 Kalex Triumph 765
Yes, you read that right, it’s Nicolo Bulega’s 2020 Moto2 bike, and in that season he finished 20th, that is probably why the bike is for sale. The triumph 765 engine, Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, OZ forged wheels and the Moto2 standard Magneti Marelli ECU all feature. As does the Leo Vince exhaust. The bike has covered 1250km’s, and comes with a paddock stand, an assortment of spares. Now the advert doesn’t actually name a price, and the saying normally goes, if you have to ask the price, you don’t have enough money. See the full advert here.
2019 S1000RR Ian Hutchinson’s BSB Superstock
IOM TT legend Ian Hutchinson’s former Moto GP safety BMW S1000RR is up for sale. Built to BSB Superstock 1000 2020 rules, with a no expense spared build complete with a full race package available. For the nice sum of £30,000 it comes with a full spares package and a flight case for transport. Perfect Euro trackday weapon? Find the advert here
Please Santa… Ok so its a Two-stroke, and an RS, what more do you want? After a full, no expense spared rebuilt where the owner spent £1200 just on Titanium bolts, a fully rebuilt engine and a weight of just 104kg. A spare set of wheels and tyres and the usual two-stroke owners spares box of barrels, heads, cranks jets etc. Even more interesting is the bike is set up to run on AVgas, which is plane fuel! Check out the advert
2020 Sepang Racing Petronas Yamaha YZF R1 M1 Replica
Yes, it’s quite the mouthful, and chances are if you owned it you would say it’s the ultimate Rossi replica. Only 46 (what are the chances of that) were made by YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) with only 4 units actually landing in the UK.
The bike features unreal upgrades package including Moto GP inspired bodywork, with the exclusive M1 style winglets. Painted in the Petronas colours by the official team painter, and with an upgraded ECU, exhaust system and cooling system. The suspension is of Ohlins TTX, with an Ohlins steering damper and Brembo’s GP4 callipers.
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 reviewAs hot as Hell, Pirelli’s tagline for the brand new Diablo Rosso 4 is new for 2021 tyre. I haven’t been to Hell yet, but I’ve been to Greece, and that was pretty hot. It’s an interesting tagline that fits the naming of Pirelli’s products, The Angel and Diablo ranges. As you can guess, the… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 review
- Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!It’s probably no surprise to hear the news that Triumph are working and developing a new ‘Comprehensive’ range of competition Motocross and Enduro motorcycles. Focusing on making competition MX and Enduro machinery brings a full Triumph race program aiming at taking the crown in the top tiers of championship racing. Triumph’s Bobber Black review! Commitment… Read More »Triumph Motorcycles announces new off-road product ranges!
- New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!We have been asking KTM for years now to make a road-going sportsbike. You know take the wealth of experience and knowledge gained from the MotoGP project and make something road legal (and orange) to slay the likes of the Ducati V4S, the Yamaha R1 and the Suzuki GSXR. Well, today KTM released a brand… Read More »New KTM RC8C, orange track-ready beast!
- Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycleDigging through the archives has provided some footage captured for the Pagent of Power, of Allen’s V10 Dodge Viper powered motorcycle. Effectively his take on the Dodge Tomahawk, except road legal and frequently ridden. The Dodge Viper V10 engine produces 500bhp, with Allen declaring a want for a 250mph top speed. Everybody knows Allen as… Read More »Short: Allen Millyard’s V10 Viper powered motorcycle
- Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from NortonA group of 13 students from WMG, University of Warwick, and leading academics, engineers, and researchers have developed a new cutting-edge electric motorcycle. The Frontier has been developed, and the latest version runs a modified Norton frame and a first of its kind immersion-cooled battery pack. Is an airbag leather suit worth it? Aiming to… Read More »Warwick Moto unveil ‘Frontier’ electric motorcycle with support from Norton