With a week to go until the big day, (and not much stuff going on in the motorcycle world) we have put together the ultimate Santa list, for motorcyclists! It’s not to late yet!
MTT Y2K 420RR
Quite possibly one of my favourite bikes every made, manufacturer MTT strapped a helicopter jet engine to a shaft drive motorcycle and put it up for sale with a moneyback guarantee. The catch? If the bike won’t do 250mph you can have your money back, that’s fighting talk.
Only 5 420RR’s were built in 2018, powered by an Allison Rolls Royce 420hp jet engine, with an automatic two-speed gearbox, this model has Ohlins adjustable suspension, ISR brakes, carbon fibre wheels and fairings.
See the advert here
2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR
Ducati’s first MotoGP based V4 for the road, before the V4, if you get what I mean. Back in 2007, this was the most unreal machine you would ever see on the road, bar the RCV213V-S. At the time the 200hp had everybody looking in awe, but nowadays 200hp is the going rate for a superbike, but the ultra-exclusive Desmo still captures hearts and is a dream bike for some. This one owner bike, with only 4000 miles (WHY?! Show it off!) is for sale with Ducati Glasgow. See the advert here
Gresini Moto 2 Kalex Triumph 765
Yes, you read that right, it’s Nicolo Bulega’s 2020 Moto2 bike, and in that season he finished 20th, that is probably why the bike is for sale. The triumph 765 engine, Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, OZ forged wheels and the Moto2 standard Magneti Marelli ECU all feature. As does the Leo Vince exhaust. The bike has covered 1250km’s, and comes with a paddock stand, an assortment of spares. Now the advert doesn’t actually name a price, and the saying normally goes, if you have to ask the price, you don’t have enough money. See the full advert here.
2019 S1000RR Ian Hutchinson’s BSB Superstock
IOM TT legend Ian Hutchinson’s former Moto GP safety BMW S1000RR is up for sale. Built to BSB Superstock 1000 2020 rules, with a no expense spared build complete with a full race package available. For the nice sum of £30,000 it comes with a full spares package and a flight case for transport. Perfect Euro trackday weapon? Find the advert here
Please Santa… Ok so its a Two-stroke, and an RS, what more do you want? After a full, no expense spared rebuilt where the owner spent £1200 just on Titanium bolts, a fully rebuilt engine and a weight of just 104kg. A spare set of wheels and tyres and the usual two-stroke owners spares box of barrels, heads, cranks jets etc. Even more interesting is the bike is set up to run on AVgas, which is plane fuel! Check out the advert
2020 Sepang Racing Petronas Yamaha YZF R1 M1 Replica
Yes, it’s quite the mouthful, and chances are if you owned it you would say it’s the ultimate Rossi replica. Only 46 (what are the chances of that) were made by YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) with only 4 units actually landing in the UK.
The bike features unreal upgrades package including Moto GP inspired bodywork, with the exclusive M1 style winglets. Painted in the Petronas colours by the official team painter, and with an upgraded ECU, exhaust system and cooling system. The suspension is of Ohlins TTX, with an Ohlins steering damper and Brembo’s GP4 callipers.
- Ben’s training log week 1.Weekly Stats: Rides: 2 Time trial (12km long) Negative Split and Zone 2 recovery (8km)Runs: 2 (Couch to 5k week 2, run 1 and week 1 run 3)Other activities: Indoor Bouldering & Rock Climbing I’m not the fastest out there, and I know it, but there’s time. That’s the best bit. Being a scientist, I’m… Read More »Ben’s training log week 1.
- Duathlon Traning log #1If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see that I’ve signed up to do the Darley more Sprint Duathlon at the end of September, raising funds for Luke’s Legacy- Docbike Staffordshire. On a whim, I’ve always wanted to do a Triathlon, but it’s not something you just go and do, so entering a Duathlon gave… Read More »Duathlon Traning log #1
- Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touringIf there’s one thing we’ve learnt throughout and after lockdown, it’s to get out more and enjoy what you want to do. This gave Gary and John the idea, of getting bikers together, and showing them the best roads they know, combining that with tours to the best local attractions, eating the best local food,… Read More »Queensferry Moto Routes – A new take on motorcycle touring
- The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?British roads are terrible, ok correction, the British road surface are terrible. It would be wrong to call the actual roads themselves bad because we are privileged to have some absolute gems stashed around the UK. For me, the issues lie with the state of the tarmac and it seems to be getting worse every… Read More »The roads are rubbish, but it’s still fun..right?
- New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!Pirelli celebrates its 150th birthday, and as part, they are releasing a new line of one of their best selling and performing tyre groups; the Diablo Rosso. The new Diablo Rosso Corsa, sees a higher grip even faster road-focused tyre than the Diablo Rosso 4, using Bi-Compound construction on both front and rear tyres, with… Read More »New Diablo Rosso 4 Corsa motorcycle tyre!