With a week to go until the big day, (and not much stuff going on in the motorcycle world) we have put together the ultimate Santa list, for motorcyclists! It’s not to late yet!
MTT Y2K 420RR
Quite possibly one of my favourite bikes every made, manufacturer MTT strapped a helicopter jet engine to a shaft drive motorcycle and put it up for sale with a moneyback guarantee. The catch? If the bike won’t do 250mph you can have your money back, that’s fighting talk.
Only 5 420RR’s were built in 2018, powered by an Allison Rolls Royce 420hp jet engine, with an automatic two-speed gearbox, this model has Ohlins adjustable suspension, ISR brakes, carbon fibre wheels and fairings.
See the advert here
2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR
Ducati’s first MotoGP based V4 for the road, before the V4, if you get what I mean. Back in 2007, this was the most unreal machine you would ever see on the road, bar the RCV213V-S. At the time the 200hp had everybody looking in awe, but nowadays 200hp is the going rate for a superbike, but the ultra-exclusive Desmo still captures hearts and is a dream bike for some. This one owner bike, with only 4000 miles (WHY?! Show it off!) is for sale with Ducati Glasgow. See the advert here
Gresini Moto 2 Kalex Triumph 765
Yes, you read that right, it’s Nicolo Bulega’s 2020 Moto2 bike, and in that season he finished 20th, that is probably why the bike is for sale. The triumph 765 engine, Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, OZ forged wheels and the Moto2 standard Magneti Marelli ECU all feature. As does the Leo Vince exhaust. The bike has covered 1250km’s, and comes with a paddock stand, an assortment of spares. Now the advert doesn’t actually name a price, and the saying normally goes, if you have to ask the price, you don’t have enough money. See the full advert here.
2019 S1000RR Ian Hutchinson’s BSB Superstock
IOM TT legend Ian Hutchinson’s former Moto GP safety BMW S1000RR is up for sale. Built to BSB Superstock 1000 2020 rules, with a no expense spared build complete with a full race package available. For the nice sum of £30,000 it comes with a full spares package and a flight case for transport. Perfect Euro trackday weapon? Find the advert here
Please Santa… Ok so its a Two-stroke, and an RS, what more do you want? After a full, no expense spared rebuilt where the owner spent £1200 just on Titanium bolts, a fully rebuilt engine and a weight of just 104kg. A spare set of wheels and tyres and the usual two-stroke owners spares box of barrels, heads, cranks jets etc. Even more interesting is the bike is set up to run on AVgas, which is plane fuel! Check out the advert
2020 Sepang Racing Petronas Yamaha YZF R1 M1 Replica
Yes, it’s quite the mouthful, and chances are if you owned it you would say it’s the ultimate Rossi replica. Only 46 (what are the chances of that) were made by YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) with only 4 units actually landing in the UK.
The bike features unreal upgrades package including Moto GP inspired bodywork, with the exclusive M1 style winglets. Painted in the Petronas colours by the official team painter, and with an upgraded ECU, exhaust system and cooling system. The suspension is of Ohlins TTX, with an Ohlins steering damper and Brembo’s GP4 callipers.
- Qatar vs Doha: Winners and Losers of the Opening Double HeaderIt’s race week! Soon we will be revisiting the rollercoaster at Portimao, and even more exciting: the King is coming back! Yes, Marc Marquez has been declared fit to race this week and Friday will be the very first time he’s seen on his beloved RC213V since that traumatic crash in the opening round of… Read More »Qatar vs Doha: Winners and Losers of the Opening Double Header
- Marc Marquez set for 2021 Portimão returnIt’s been weird without him, but four months on from his latest surgery Marc Marquez has been cleared by doctors, ready for his Moto GP return. His incident at the Jerez season opener in 2020, lead to suffering from an infected pseudoarthrosis of the right humerus (infected fusion site, right upper arm), after multiple surgeries which… Read More »Marc Marquez set for 2021 Portimão return
- KTM’s Superduke RR sold out in 48 minutesAre you one of the lucky 500 who managed to bag a KTM Superduke RR pre-order? Probably not, but the ultra-limited edition Superduke RR comes as the new, flagship model hooligan bike for the street. KTM opened up the online portal for pre-orders, for the first come first served style registration, and also offered the… Read More »KTM’s Superduke RR sold out in 48 minutes
- Suzuki drops GSXS1000 Teaser Wings and BlingI liked the GSXF1000, basically the same as the GSXS just with more a bit more fairing. I had one for a few days not so long ago, and even in the short period of time I had it, it came across as a great bike. The weather was freezing, and wet, during winter the… Read More »Suzuki drops GSXS1000 Teaser Wings and Bling
- KTM 1290 Superduke RR: Road legal track bikeIt’s not uncommon for manufacturers to produce limited quantity special edition bikes, Aprilia did it with the ‘X’ Bikes, MV Agusta does it, Ducati makes limited-edition versions with the Lamborgini collaboration on the Diavel the latest. These models which sell out quickly and at an increased price must keep the accountants happy, allowing the engineers… Read More »KTM 1290 Superduke RR: Road legal track bike