With a week to go until the big day, (and not much stuff going on in the motorcycle world) we have put together the ultimate Santa list, for motorcyclists! It’s not to late yet!
MTT Y2K 420RR
Quite possibly one of my favourite bikes every made, manufacturer MTT strapped a helicopter jet engine to a shaft drive motorcycle and put it up for sale with a moneyback guarantee. The catch? If the bike won’t do 250mph you can have your money back, that’s fighting talk.
Only 5 420RR’s were built in 2018, powered by an Allison Rolls Royce 420hp jet engine, with an automatic two-speed gearbox, this model has Ohlins adjustable suspension, ISR brakes, carbon fibre wheels and fairings.
See the advert here
2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR
Ducati’s first MotoGP based V4 for the road, before the V4, if you get what I mean. Back in 2007, this was the most unreal machine you would ever see on the road, bar the RCV213V-S. At the time the 200hp had everybody looking in awe, but nowadays 200hp is the going rate for a superbike, but the ultra-exclusive Desmo still captures hearts and is a dream bike for some. This one owner bike, with only 4000 miles (WHY?! Show it off!) is for sale with Ducati Glasgow. See the advert here
Gresini Moto 2 Kalex Triumph 765
Yes, you read that right, it’s Nicolo Bulega’s 2020 Moto2 bike, and in that season he finished 20th, that is probably why the bike is for sale. The triumph 765 engine, Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, OZ forged wheels and the Moto2 standard Magneti Marelli ECU all feature. As does the Leo Vince exhaust. The bike has covered 1250km’s, and comes with a paddock stand, an assortment of spares. Now the advert doesn’t actually name a price, and the saying normally goes, if you have to ask the price, you don’t have enough money. See the full advert here.
2019 S1000RR Ian Hutchinson’s BSB Superstock
IOM TT legend Ian Hutchinson’s former Moto GP safety BMW S1000RR is up for sale. Built to BSB Superstock 1000 2020 rules, with a no expense spared build complete with a full race package available. For the nice sum of £30,000 it comes with a full spares package and a flight case for transport. Perfect Euro trackday weapon? Find the advert here
Please Santa… Ok so its a Two-stroke, and an RS, what more do you want? After a full, no expense spared rebuilt where the owner spent £1200 just on Titanium bolts, a fully rebuilt engine and a weight of just 104kg. A spare set of wheels and tyres and the usual two-stroke owners spares box of barrels, heads, cranks jets etc. Even more interesting is the bike is set up to run on AVgas, which is plane fuel! Check out the advert
2020 Sepang Racing Petronas Yamaha YZF R1 M1 Replica
Yes, it’s quite the mouthful, and chances are if you owned it you would say it’s the ultimate Rossi replica. Only 46 (what are the chances of that) were made by YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) with only 4 units actually landing in the UK.
The bike features unreal upgrades package including Moto GP inspired bodywork, with the exclusive M1 style winglets. Painted in the Petronas colours by the official team painter, and with an upgraded ECU, exhaust system and cooling system. The suspension is of Ohlins TTX, with an Ohlins steering damper and Brembo’s GP4 callipers.
- How much does a Euro trackday really cost?Motorcycling isn’t a cheap hobby, regardless of what aspect you do. From riding on the road to track days, Motocross, trials, or even just watching, it takes a lot of hard-earned to get started. With the rapidly worsening road conditions, decreasing speed limits, dashcam heroes and standards of driving these days, it’s not uncommon for… Read More »How much does a Euro trackday really cost?
- WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!It’s infrequent yet refreshing these days to find somebody straying from the norm and doing different, going off at tangents to everybody else, with a similar target in mind, radically thinking outside the box, for a new way to hit the same target. Ironically, I found one such example at MotoGP 2021 Silverstone with the… Read More »WMC250EV continues on track to take electric speed record!
- Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!Since teaser images were released a few weeks ago, we knew Triumph was working on something sportier, with most hoping for a fully-faired Superbike slayer from the British firm. The teaser images showed a new sportier-looking front end and seat cowl but strategically hid the sides and fairings, getting sportsbike fans rather hot under the… Read More »Triumph motorcycles releases Speed Triple 1200RR: The most technically advanced Speed Triple yet!
- Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’The Covid-19 pandemic has hit the hospitality industry hard, with many restaurants, pubs and other biker meeting places and food outlets being forced to close. Triumph has decided to launch their own version of ‘Eat Out to Help Out’, dubbed ‘ Ride Out to Help Out’, original. The campaign encourages bikers to get out and… Read More »Triumph backs the struggling hospitality industry in new ‘Ride out to help out campaign.’
- What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?Dubbed the biggest change to petrol forecourts since 4star was dropped back in 2000, the new E10 (10% ethanol) petrol grade could have a huge impact to all motorists. We all use petrol (bar electric bikers), and with petrol making up most fuel types (electric and cake powered after running out of petrol), all of… Read More »What is E10 fuel and can I use E10 in my bike?