With a week to go until the big day, (and not much stuff going on in the motorcycle world) we have put together the ultimate Santa list, for motorcyclists! It’s not to late yet!
MTT Y2K 420RR
Quite possibly one of my favourite bikes every made, manufacturer MTT strapped a helicopter jet engine to a shaft drive motorcycle and put it up for sale with a moneyback guarantee. The catch? If the bike won’t do 250mph you can have your money back, that’s fighting talk.
Only 5 420RR’s were built in 2018, powered by an Allison Rolls Royce 420hp jet engine, with an automatic two-speed gearbox, this model has Ohlins adjustable suspension, ISR brakes, carbon fibre wheels and fairings.
See the advert here
2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR
Ducati’s first MotoGP based V4 for the road, before the V4, if you get what I mean. Back in 2007, this was the most unreal machine you would ever see on the road, bar the RCV213V-S. At the time the 200hp had everybody looking in awe, but nowadays 200hp is the going rate for a superbike, but the ultra-exclusive Desmo still captures hearts and is a dream bike for some. This one owner bike, with only 4000 miles (WHY?! Show it off!) is for sale with Ducati Glasgow. See the advert here
Gresini Moto 2 Kalex Triumph 765
Yes, you read that right, it’s Nicolo Bulega’s 2020 Moto2 bike, and in that season he finished 20th, that is probably why the bike is for sale. The triumph 765 engine, Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, OZ forged wheels and the Moto2 standard Magneti Marelli ECU all feature. As does the Leo Vince exhaust. The bike has covered 1250km’s, and comes with a paddock stand, an assortment of spares. Now the advert doesn’t actually name a price, and the saying normally goes, if you have to ask the price, you don’t have enough money. See the full advert here.
2019 S1000RR Ian Hutchinson’s BSB Superstock
IOM TT legend Ian Hutchinson’s former Moto GP safety BMW S1000RR is up for sale. Built to BSB Superstock 1000 2020 rules, with a no expense spared build complete with a full race package available. For the nice sum of £30,000 it comes with a full spares package and a flight case for transport. Perfect Euro trackday weapon? Find the advert here
Please Santa… Ok so its a Two-stroke, and an RS, what more do you want? After a full, no expense spared rebuilt where the owner spent £1200 just on Titanium bolts, a fully rebuilt engine and a weight of just 104kg. A spare set of wheels and tyres and the usual two-stroke owners spares box of barrels, heads, cranks jets etc. Even more interesting is the bike is set up to run on AVgas, which is plane fuel! Check out the advert
2020 Sepang Racing Petronas Yamaha YZF R1 M1 Replica
Yes, it’s quite the mouthful, and chances are if you owned it you would say it’s the ultimate Rossi replica. Only 46 (what are the chances of that) were made by YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) with only 4 units actually landing in the UK.
The bike features unreal upgrades package including Moto GP inspired bodywork, with the exclusive M1 style winglets. Painted in the Petronas colours by the official team painter, and with an upgraded ECU, exhaust system and cooling system. The suspension is of Ohlins TTX, with an Ohlins steering damper and Brembo’s GP4 callipers.
- Aprilia releases new RSV4 and Tuono V4In the past 6 months, we have been spoilt rotten by Aprilia. Firstly we get the brand new RS660, which bodes a great new spec and price for a middleweight sportbike, proving that smaller cc sports bikes are not dead. By all accounts, sales of the new RS660 have been sublime with orders flooding in.… Read More »Aprilia releases new RSV4 and Tuono V4
- The ultimate Ducati collection for sale?It’s common to see individual rare bikes popping up for sale. We saw a Desmo for sale just before Christmas on the Ultimate Christmas gift guide, but it is uncommon to see a full collection for sale. Listed up on eBay has been a collection of four Ducati bikes including a Desmo, 1299 Superleggera, and… Read More »The ultimate Ducati collection for sale?
- New for 2021: Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and RoamerBuilding on the successful V85TT, Moto Guzzi has announced new V9 models: Roamer and Bobber. The Moto Guzzi V9 features a brand new 850cc engine making 65 horsepower and 72Nm of torque. The new bike features an evolved chassis which Moto Guzzi says ‘increase the pleasure and excitement of riding’. Guzzi’s range might be small… Read More »New for 2021: Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Roamer
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 tyres -New for 2021!Selling five million of anything is good going, if it were an album it would be multi-platinum and widely celebrated. Why so different for tyres? Pirelli sees in 2021 with the news that the Diablo Rosso series has sold over 5 million since introduction to market in 2008. The new for 2021 Diablo Rosso 4… Read More »Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 tyres -New for 2021!
- Aprilia debuts the new Tuono 660With Aprilia releasing the new RS660 last year, and the Moto GP squad riding it around the Misano circuit, Journalists raved about the new baby RSV4. With Aprilia developing the new 660 powerplant, it was only expected that a new baby 660 Tuono was on the cards too. The popular Tuono has been a staple… Read More »Aprilia debuts the new Tuono 660